Plan

Nora

We walk inside the house. Its a pretty big house almost as big as the Salvatore house in the prison world if not bigger.

I look over at Him to see him with an amused look on his face.
"What?" He ask
"Nothing. Just trynna figure out how you you were able to afford this house"
"I have my ways"
"I can see that"
He let's out a little chuckle
"So what's the plan. What do I have to do"

"Well you know the blond vampire. Who's always positive, perky and ambitious. She is also the sheriffs daughter"

"Caroline?"
"Ah yes"
"Okay and what about her?"
"You need to be friends with her and get her to trust you then soon enough she'll introduce you to my sissy and you simply tell her to merge with me"
"And what if that backfires?"
"Then we'll just kidnap one of her friends and be a little more persuasive"

"Ok so let's say your plan does work and you become coven leader. What happens then"
" then we'll back our bags and go coven hunting"
" seems fair enough. When do I start?"
"Tomorrow at noon. You will go to the grill find Clarice-"
"Caroline"
"Eh Same thing , you find her and get her to trust you"
"Okay"

                                    • • •
After Kai discussing the plan with me and what I have to do. We ate dinner he showed me where my bedroom was and gave me a pair of clothes to sleep in.
_________________________________

Hope you like this chapter