Chapter 2

(Y/n dream pov)

I look around and see that there is nothing but a void. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared cause trust me, I'm scared right now.

Y/n: "Hello?" I ask as if expecting a response.

???:"Hello child." A voice says startling me.

Y/n: "H-hi, umm, who are you exactly? I say with a fearful voice. I have no clue who or what's talking to me. I have to play it smart.

???: "I am you and you are me, we are the same being of course" he states rather proudly.

Y/n: "Ok then, but who are you though? My name's Y/n what's yours?" I ask the being that is supposedly me. I guess.

???: "I have been called many names, death, destruction, evil, chaos. But, hehehe, most just call me Carnage!" he steps out of the shadows and what I saw scared and horrified me to my very soul.

 But, hehehe, most just call me Carnage!" he steps out of the shadows and what I saw scared and horrified me to my very soul

Y/n: "W-w-w-w-what are y-you exactly?" I ask out of fear and shock.

Carnage: "I am a klyntar(that's how you spell it right?) But you can simply call me a symbiote or my actual name, that beingCarnage"

Now I'm visibly shaking right now and he seems to have noticed. He stepped forward and I backed up. I fell on my butt as he approached me. I froze in fear and I raised my arms in front of my face, like this would actually do something though I suddenly felt his arms wrap around me and... He's hugging me right now?

Y/n: "What are you doing?" I say while I'm still shocked the fear has subsided slightly, being replaced with shock and surprise.

Carnage: "This is what you humans call a hug, right?" He asks me.

Y/n: "W-well yes, but, why are you hugging me exactly?"

Carnage: "Well this is supposed to comfort humans right or am I wrong? Also you seem to be frightened or even scared" he almost reminds me of my dad. Whenever I get scared or upset, he always hugged and comforted me. But we only just met. Why would he be trying to comfort me? I'd hesitantly wrap my arms around him and hug him. Even though he is still easily 5 feet taller than me. He also seems to radiate a mix of energy that can only be described as chaotic, but, also fatherly, I guess.

Y/n: "Alright, you can stop now Carnage. I'm good now" I say with a small smile.

Carnage: "Well it seems as though you're alright now" just then I hear a blood curdling scream.

(3rd real world pov)

Y/n jolts up and out of bed, at the sounds of screaming and panic and the smell of smoke. He continues to run out of his room only to see his house on fire. He could hear his parents calling his name.

M/n: "Y/N!!!" his mother yells.

F/n: "Y/N STAY THERE I'M COMING TO GET YOU!!!"His father yells.

Y/n: "I'M SCARED!!! MOMMY DADDY HELP ME!!!" he yells into the roaring fire.