Chapter 8

(Y/n pov)

I would take a loud gasp and wake up in a forest trying to remember what happened last night. Oh yeah those three strangers came asking for me to join them. Then the Jaeger's but also Night raid. But, why can't I remember anything else?

Carnage: That would be because of me kid.

Y/n: What did you do?

Carnage: I may or may not have gained full control of your body and mental state last night. I also may or may not have gone on a rampage.

Y/n: Great. So we are now in the middle of nowhere. Thanks man.

Carnage:............ You're welcome.

Y/n: I hate you sometimes I really really do.

Carnage: Thanks?

Y/n: You're welcome.

Carnage: WHY YOU LITTLE SH-

He would get cut off by the sound of grunts and metal hitting metal resulting in me getting a headache along with carnage. Carnage would start to cover my arms and torso almost like a armor but what shocked us was what we saw. Or really who we saw. It was Tatsumi fighting one of the Jaeger's. To bad we had to basically torture a couple of his friends. While they were fighting they didn't notice Carnage slowly start to cover me with himse-And I'm not gonna finish that sentence. We would look on from the trees and hide among the leafs and foliage and spy on them but Tatsumi was using Incursio, wasn't that Bulat's Imperial arms?

Carnage: It was and I can smell his blood from here.

Y/n: Carnage. I'm gonna need you to tell me everything that happened last night. Right. Now.

Canrage: Ok, ok, just calm down. So after I took full control of you and I  went on a rampage, and started attacking everybody in sight, including Leone, Lubbock, and Bulat. Bulat tried stopping me on his own but I-I tried stopping myself, I really did, but I couldn't. I killed him. Ripped him in half but, Tatsumi also arrived there but, I ran off leaving them.

Y/n: Y-you killed Bulat?

Carnage: I tried stopping myself but, years of suppressing my natural instincts and nature just got out of control and I couldn't help it. And the situation we were in didn't make it any better at all.

Y/n: You weren't gonna tell me this were you?

Carnage:...........

Y/n: Answer me.

Carnage:.........

Y/n: ANSWER ME DAMNIT!!!

Carnage: YES! I WAS GONNA HIDE IT FROM YOU! I WAS NEVER GONNA TELL YOU THIS!

Y/n: But why? Why would you do that?

Carnage: I already told you kid. Years of suppression.

Y/n: But, couldn't you have just continued to suppress it?

Carnage: Yes, I could have but at a price.

Y/n: And what would that be?

Carnage: Your life.

Y/n: I think I heard you wrong could you repeat yourself please?

Carnage: Yes you heard me correctly.

Y/n: But why? I thought you were my friend?

Carnage: I am kid but years of suppressing myself. My true self has been difficult as of late. And I don't know why.