Chapter 9

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: Carnage?

Carnage: Hmm?

Y/n: If you do go berserk again... What do you think everyone else would do?

Carnage: I'd imagine they'd be pissed. But who knows? Maybe if we're on a mission with them and we go berserk against whatever we're fighting, they could see that as a win.

Y/n: Well let's just hope that, that's what happens.

We continued to run till we came across an abandoned village. The buildings here were old and decaying. The majority of them had plant life growing all over them.

Carnage: I smell smoke.

Y/n: This place is abandoned though. Who in their mind would make camp here?... Nevermind, almost anyone that's trying to hide would do that.

Carnage would take control of my body.

Carnage: There's multiple people here. I can smell them.

Y/n: Let's get to it.

(3rd person pov)

The smell of the smoke only got stronger as they got closer. They eventually came to a stop, they had located where the smoke was coming from and had perched themselves on top of a tree branch hanging over the camp.

Carnage looked down at the camp and recognized the three individuals. Logan, Spidey and the Panther.

Carnage: It's those three that helped us against Esdeath and her group. Why were we assigned for them though?

Y/n: Not the slightest idea, let me take over for now, I'll talk to them.

Carnage would groan a little as he went back to hiding as Y/n jumped from the branch and landed behind Logan. He immediately brought up his claws as he almost stabbed Y/n in the throat, only stopping an inch from doing so.

Logan: Oh, it's just you kid. Haven't seen you in a while, where have you been?

Y/n: I've been... Busy, but I'm here now, oh! Have you guys seen a green version of Carnage by chance?

Spidey: Sorry bud, can't say I have.

Panther would also shake his head no as did Logan.

Y/n: Damn, well thanks. I should be going now though, I've gotta get this mission done and over with as soon as possible.

Spidey: Well what if we helped you? It'd be easier and quicker if you had the three of us helping you.

Y/n: That is true, but are you sure though? I wouldn't want any of you to get hurt or worse, the guy we're tracking is dangerous and deadly.

Spidey: We're sure, right guys?

Logan would huff but also nod as Panther only nodded. Carnage would take over again.

Carnage: Then what are we waiting for?

The three of them followed Carnage as he let out a roar and started swinging from tree to tree as did Spidey. Logan and Black Panther were using their claws to dig into the trees and jumping from one to the other. As they made their way to their next location since this place was a dud, they made some small talk.

Carnage: What've you guys been up to since our last meeting?

Spidey: Nothing much, oh! Logan actually managed to find a few more people like us though!

Carnage: Seriously? Who were they?

Logan: They were an... Interesting bunch. One was a hulking man that had a weird accent and a suit of armor that resembled that of a Rhino. Then there was this guy with four metal tentacles coming from his back. There was also a guy that wore only leather and had a chain wrapped around him, he also had a horse.