8. Rou is perfect!

Xiaowanza was happy that at least this time Shiqing left a letter because previously, he went without informing her. She talks to the child,

"Baby, your father has a high temper. Never make him annoyed by any of your acts. Your Mama will not be there to save you."

A drop of tear flow from her eyes. She gently touches her belly while saying this to her child. There was a knock on the door while she was dressing in her room.

Till now, she was weak but as soon as her one of servant informed that Shiqing was coming soon coming back she was feeling very happy that she was jumping out of excitement

She dressed herself in whitish yellow dress that she changed to dark maroon kimono. Her hair tied to bun get were now open, after getting the news she wanted to dress like real wife of general.

She applied her musk rose perfume, added red colour lip balm to her lips with little blush on her cheeks, she was all set to welcome her husband.

She decided to go for preparing some favourite foods for Shiqing herself. Though they have a contract marriage, still she has feelings for him and after knowing that she is becoming mother of his child, her cheeks becomes more pink due to blushing.

For Shiqing, she can do anything but only thing that stops him from going close to him is that he is considerate towards her but she cannot deny the fact he still loves Rou.

Rou is smart and beautiful, help in his secret mission. She also takes charge of Felicity tavern. She is indeed a girl with both beauty and brains. Xiaowanza was wondering while preparing for lunch.

While coming back, she was wandering a around the courtyard to enjoy sunlight which was very delightful after having cold and humid environment due to few days of constant rainfall

She thinks that if Shiqing ever wishes to meet Rou then she will support him even after he is going to her. For now, Shiqing happiness has became her only priority.

When she reached her bedroom, Shiqing was already in bathroom. She was little exhausted because of cooking so she decided to rest for a while.

When Shiqing came after freshening up, he was delighted to find his wife resting on the bed.

" Quioyun please cover me with the quilt."
She said in dizzy state.

Shiqing smiled at her innocence and did as she said. If she had came to know it's him then she would have not rest until she gets him proper food and drink.

When Quioyun came to the room, Shiqing waved his hand and indicated to leave the room fastly.

While Xiaowanza was in deep sleep, Shiqing also took the other side of bed and lay down next to her.

He was observing her dress, maroon kimono was looking breathtaking at her. Mostly she wears light colour dress but today she worn something different which suited her well.

In early evening, when Xiaowanza woke up, she was surprised to find Shiqing sleeping so close to him. One of his hand, was on her waist.

She tried to move out of his hold but she failed. She thought if she go more close to him then his hold will be loosen and she will get chance to get out easily.

She did as planned but seldom she did know the more she gets close to him, the tighter the grip will become.

Shiqing was knowing what all she was trying too but he keeps his calm and pretended to sleep unconsciously.

When she end up trying, he went close to her ears and said,

"I don't prefer disturbance while sleeping. I'm tired of long day journey. Please, stop moving."

Xiaowanza could not move a bit, if it could be some other day, she could have pushed him out of bed but today, he needs resting rather than fighting between them.

She obeyed him, and slept in that same position. After an hour or so, both wake up in evening. She went to get freshen up.

Shiqing called Siheng, and asked for tea.
Quioyun brought tea for them. By serving them tea, she left. Shiqing said,

" I just left you for a week and see yourself..."

" What happened to me?" Xiaowanza became conscious and started looking at her dress.

" You have become more adorable..."
He complimented.

Xiaowanza thought that he was just saying for keeping her heart as in his heart someone else claim was already there.

" Don't say such flattering words. Doesn't suit you..." She replied gently.

" Then what suits me...??" He smirked and asked.

" Nothing, leave it..." She ended the argument.

Shiqing was feeling something unusual in her behavior, she is no more carefree in her style but more formal to him.

After having tea, she went to study. Shiqing was in their room because he knows after she got to know about their night, willingly she never tries to spent time under same roof with him when she have a choice.

He was wondering in his room, and there he gets a diary of Xiaowanza, in which he gets to know what was actually going in her mind.

He got to know about her feelings for him and also her letting go attitude for Rou. He was impressed. He never expected his naive Xiaowanza could ever hand him to another woman for his happiness.

He decided first make this doubt clear then he will go for some other things. Now, making his wife understand that what was she to him was far more important than anything.

Shiqing ordered to decorate the whole room with roses as roses are only favourite flowers for Xiaowanza and everything was decorated as their wedding night.

He remembers how accidentally he kissed Xiaowanza in his first night when she got drunk.

A mischievous smile came to his face on remembering the moment. There Xiaowanza ordered the way, she wanted his dinner to be prepared and left for preparing her lessons.

What may come on its way, she always goes to study for her lessons. At inital days, she did not liked studying but when Shiqing went for long time to military camp then she spent her time studying only.

When she came to room her, she was hell surprised.

What made her surprise is it the surprise of Shiqing or anything unexpected..?

I leave it to you to think forward.

If you like the chapter make sure you comment and vote, as voting doesn't not take time.