9.What you thought?

After completing her lessons, Xiaowanza went to the room, she was shocked to find Rou was with Shiqing at the dining space. She did not go inside and simply stopped at the door, listening to them. Rou was sitting next to him, and she went on saying,

"My lord, I never thought that someone orphan like me can also become one day a bride and that too of a high-grade officer

"My lord, I never thought that someone orphan like me can also become one day a bride and that too of a high-grade officer. It is something unexpected that only happened because of your kindness."

"Rou, now you are making me feel guilty. You are not only my in charge of felicity tavern but I always took you as my sister." Shiqing continued.

"I want to sincerely, thank you, my lord. You are not only my savior who saved my life from bandits earlier but now, to see you as my brother is a matter of great respect for me." She thanked him.

"Why to thank when you called me your brother, haan?" Shiqing continued.

Xiaowanza was hell delighted to know what she was all thinking about them was all false. They didn't have to do anything with it. She just went on overthinking and stressed herself in vain.

Xiaowaza moved forward and opened the door. When she came to the dining area, Shiqing's eyes were on her and Rou bowed down in respect.

"My lord, I shall take leave." She left them.

"When Rou is getting married?" Xiaowanza asked with curiosity.

"Within two weeks.." Shiqing answered to clear all the doubts that had distant her from him.

"Any more queries...?" He asked gently.

"Nothing more, I was just asking." She cleared herself. How much she was relieved with the news was only known to her.

She went towards their bedroom and found that white curtains were changed to red and the room was full of charismatic smell of roses . No only that, the decoration was full of red roses.

She was surprised with the arrangement. She was shocked who did this all while she was in her study. Shiqing came behind her and hold one of her shoulder. He said,

"Today, you can ask anything you wish." She turned towards him and said

"What so special today?"

He stepped one more step close and came nearer to her. He bends his face down to her level, titled to reach her lips but instead went near to her ears.

"Today, the truth got revealed."

Just by saying this, he moves forward towards her. He gently plants a soft peck on her neck which shocked Xiaowanza. What was more surprising for him as she was not pushing him away as now she got finally the truth.

Without wasting much time, he firmly holds her waist and brought her more closer to him. He went on kissing her collarbone which made her breathing fast. She could not react to such sudden action. He made it slow but could not help in biting her which made her moans suddenly.