𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄

Chapter 1.

Cossette couldn't stop laughing. She laughed everytime she had the faint memory of the Earl's bloody face imprinted in her brain.

"Ah, I think I'm going insane," she whispered, her hand hovered over her eyes, "Oh wait, I'm already insane"

In her night wear, Cossette stared at the outside through a window in her chambers. She stood, glancing to the assassins who ran through the place of the Agriche mansion.

"Pathetic, aren't they?" Cossette asked to no one in particular. She smirked, "Wonder if they'll try and kill me, would you think so, Dion?"

Cossette turned around to face Dion. With a knowing smile, Cossette walked up to Dion, "You know, your reaction today was priceless, Dion. You didn't even have to say anything and I knew what you were thinking"

Her finger traced through Dion's chest, as she laughed, "Aha! Oh, you should see yourself, Dion," cupping his cheeks, Cossette leaned in to his ear, "Dont worry, we'll be together soon," she whispered, noticing the figure behind her door.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Cossette led Dion and herself to her King sized bed, as Cossette laid on her bed with Dion on top of her.

As an arrow went through the window, Cossette caught it in midair. Dion moved to go and kill the intruders, but Codsette stopped him by wrapping her legs around Dion.

She sat up, in Dions lap with her legs wrapped around his body. Cossette caressed his cheek, "Focus on me, Dion. Me and I only," her ruby-pink eyes glowed from under the moonlight.

Cossette threw the arrow she caught on the floor and sighed in frustration, releasing her hand from Dion's cheek, "Ah, and on a night where I'd like to spend my time with my fiance, how imprudent of these people"

Dion wrapped his arms around her waist, as Cossette eyed him closely, "Oh?" She asked, intrigued, and kissed his forehead, getting up from his lap.

Cossette walked to her beautiful dark fan that was bloodied earlier in the day and opened it. Opened from the fan laid darts, poisonous darts to be precise.

She smirked, grabbing a dart, "Time to have some fun~" She threw a dart, hitting one of the intruders to the floor, "Bullseye"

Sudden arms wrapped around her waist, as Dion laid his head on Cossette shoulders, "Shall I, kill them?" He asked Cossette.

Cossette shook her head, "They're already running away, and I'm sure the guards have already noticed as well"

She turned around and faced Dion, wrapping her arms around his neck, "What shall we do as we wait, Dion?"

"I dont know, what do you want to do, Cossette?"

She caressed his cheek, "Let us sleep together in this fine room, Dion"

"We shall"