𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙑

Chapter 4.

Double updateeeeee.

Yay.

Chapters still short tho.

-

Cossette approached a door. She opened it, and entered, greeting the golden eyes of the captured. "Good evening," she whispered.

The golden eyed eyed her moves as she approached him slowly, "I've heard Roxanna has already gave you dinner, is that correct?"

He nodded slowly, as she simply smiled. She stood by a wall and held a hand in her hair, introducing herself. "Good evening, successor of the Pedelian family. I am Cossette Elinor, daughter to Countess Carlotta Elinor and Count Leonard Elinor"

"You... The daughter of Countess Carlotta? The Countess who runs the household under her command and not Count Leonard?"

"Yes" She nodded.

"And, you're here by your own will? You're not forced to be here?"

"A bit of both" She clapped her hands in delight, "I kill for the fun and learn of it, while learning new dances at the same time. My mother forced me to engage with Dion, and now I'm here after proving my worth to the Duke. Satisfied, successor?"

He nodded, "So, what do you plan to do now?"

She laughed, "I cannot explain that to you, can't I? It would ruin I and my future. Though, I do believe it's time for me to leave. Someone has caught sight of me"

As she took a glance around, she wave to the golden eyed man, "Bye~" She walked out slowly, stealing a glance at the poison red butterfly.

She sat back in her room during the evening, breathing in the air of the tension in the mansion. "Life is but so fun when you live in a chaotic world"

"It is, isn't it?" An unknown voice spoke to Cossette.

Cossette turned her head, her eyes dimmed in deligh. With an eyelid smile, she responded. "What kind of question is that, Roxanna?"

Appeared the woman from the shadows, Roxanna. Roxanna was but not interested in her words and went straight to the question. "Why have you gone and visited my toy, Cossette?"

"What?" She gasped dramatically, "Its the fun of it, Roxanna," she laid back. "Slack off, and live a little, dear," she took a look at her nails. "He was but so charming and so curious as well, how do you handle him, Roxanna?"

"I'm not sure what you're implying, Cossette"

"Of course you do. You just won't tell"

-

Fyi, I know that Counts are called Earl's officially.