𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Prologue.

Cossette knocks on the door of a room that held a big dining table. As she was let in, she glances at the people who sat in seats at the dinner table.

Sat in seats were, Lant Agriche, Dion Agriche, Roxanna Agriche, Jeremy Agriche and a random Earl for business.

She enters the room, smiling while doing so, "Hello~" she closed her eyes and made her way to the center of the room.

When she walked to the center of the room with her dancing clothes, she felt the eyes of the Earl on her. The Earl examined her, from head to toe, and she knew what he wanted.

And so, she danced, she danced gracefully and gently. With her hands moving in the air, to her ornaments bumping together in creating noise. When she finished, she walked slowly to the Earl, and sat on the Earl's knee.

The Earl blushed by her actions, wrapped his arm around Cossette's waist and turned his head to Lant Agriche, "So, about the deal-"

"Deals off," Cossette announced warmly with a wicked smile, and opened a fan she held in her hands, "Sorry not sorry, Count" she slices the Earl's neck, making the Earl's head fall to the floor.

Getting up from the Earl's lifeless body, she scoffed in disgust, "What a fatso, he got my babies bloody," she tended to her fan.

Turning her head to the Agriche family, she smiled once again, "Duke," she said, looking at Lant, "I've finished what you've asked for. Now, will you allow it or not?"

Cossette took a seat farthest from everyone else, and sat, awaiting Lant Agriche's answer.

He smirked, praising her, "What an easy kill, Cossette. I'm impressed, I should've send someone better for you. But, I'll allow it"

Cossette nodded, and smiled bitterly, "Duke, there's no point in trying to send a "better" one for me, they'll be easy to kill as well"

He chuckled loudly, and Cossette sat with a smile on her face, not forgetting to see the confused faces from Roxanna and Jeremy. After hearing silence from Lant's outburst, Cossette stood up and introduced herself formally.

"Good evening everyone. My name is Cossette Elinor, soon to be Cossette Agriche because...," her gaze went to Dion, "I'm Dion's presumed fiancee"