𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙄

Sorry I haven't updated, even though it's been like 2 or 3 days. Uh, school is killing me, and I only get like 2 hours to be on my phone, anddddd I have homework and I just took a quiz today.

So yeah, updates are going to be pretty slow, so sorry if I dont update at least every 2-3 days, it's just school and more school.

Chapter 2.

Charlotte, the red headed little girl ran up to the standing Cossette. With a happy and wicked smile, Charlotte skipped her way to Cossette.

"Cossette!" Charlotte exclaimed, hugging Cossette legs, making Cossette surprised.

"Charlotte?" Cossette asked in confusion, "Ah, have you heard?" Cossette kneeled down to Charlotte height and whispered, "Your father has brought in a toy for Roxana. It's a bit sad that he didn't give it to you, isn't it?"

Blinded by her words, Charlotte'a happy going face turned into fury, "WHAT?! FATHER GAVE IT TO OLDER SISTER ROXANA?!" With her fists clenched, Charlotte marched to see Roxana.

Cossette stood up, waving slightly with a small smile on her face, "Oh, Charlotte, so easy"

Walking away from the scene that she had created, Cossette walked to the garden, to meet her future mother-in-law, Maria Agriche.

Maria, who was having tea with the other wives, excused herself the moment she saw Cossette in the corner of her eye.

Cossette showed a small smile, and hugged her future mother-in-law, "Maria, looking pretty as always," Cossette pulled back.

Maria laughed in delight, "Oh Cossette! When are you and Dion planning to get married? I'm getting impatient with the wedding"

"Maria, Dion and I haven't talked about it yet since Dion will be leaving soon. I'm sorry to make you wait, mother"

Maria was intrigued, Cossette surely knew how to get on everyone's good side, "So I see. Do you plan. on having it any time soon?"

"2 and a half years in time, Maria. I hope you can wait that long"

"Of course! If anything for my future daughter-in-law to get married, if course I'll wait!"

Cossette and Maria shortly separated from there. With Maria being delight with the news brought by Cossette, and Cossette feeling tired.

As she had gone to bed, while looking at the moon, had she smiled, "Oh, how I wonder what will happen tomorrow"

The next day for sure, had surely gotten Cossette intrigued, "Charlotte got beaten because she messed with Roxana's toy?" She asked, worried some, "What a pity" she smirked, walking away from the servant who informed her.

Hi, I'm very tired even though it's the afternoon when I wrote this. I won't be proofreading it anytime soon, probably until I finish the story, but that'll be in a long time.

Anyways, hope you had a good day! :)