Cast

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight I only own my OCs and their storyline. This is set two years before Twilight begins so Imogen and the Cullen's are Freshmen if I got that right. What Imogen suffers with and her medication is all true as I myself suffer with it, and wanted to shed light on how debilitating it is and how it strips you of your life if you don't get the proper treatment, as not many people realise. I'm also changing it so it's set in 2018 (there won't be Covid before anyone asks).

Character Portrayals:

Scarlett Leithold as Imogen Sierra Swan. She is Jasper's true mate or soulmate. She is 5"4 with a slim petite figure, full lips, long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a happy, bubbly personality but is also shy and doesn't trust easily due to her mother and sister.

Bella hates her younger sister and isn't afraid to show it by bullying her constantly.

Imogen is Jasper's mate (when the mate of a vampire is still human the scent of their blood doesn't smell so it doesn't affect them or other vampires. To their mate it calms them and the blood lust, removing the scent of blood around the vampire if their mate is near).

When Renee left Charlie he argued with her about taking both his daughters away from him so she left Imogen but never came to visit her youngest daughter.

When the Cullen's arrive she shows them around school and instantly becomes Jasper's sunshine, the pair feeling an instant connection, but he has to earn her trust as she's shy and doesn't trust easily. Imogen suffers with chronic migraines that she has to take a special injection for and suffers with fits when her temperature got too high when she was younger, no one found the cause.

Jackson Rathbone as Major Jasper Joshua Whitlock Hale

Jackson Rathbone as Major Jasper Joshua Whitlock Hale. Imogen is his mate and he loves her with all that he has. He was never with Alice, she is a little sister to him and his best friend.

He was born in Houston, Texas in 1844, and changed into a vampire in 1863 at the age of 19. He has curly honey-blonde hair down to his collarbone, his eyes were brown when he was human, red with Maria's army but they're now golden as he now hunts animals and lives with the Cullens. He is 6"3 and has a muscular but lean build.

When Jasper and the Cullen's arrive at Forks High, Imogen shows them around school and instantly becomes Jasper's sunshine, the pair feeling an instant connection, but he has to earn her trust as she's shy and doesn't trust easily.

Gifts/Abilities:

* Pathokinesis (sending and controlling emotions).
* Advanced strength (less than Emmett), and speed.
* Strategy.