Chapter 2

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, I shut off my alarm and debated if it was really worth getting up for about 15 minutes.

After reluctantly getting up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did all that fun stuff. Since today I officially start my senior year of high school, I decided to not dress up as a homeless person this once.

I put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, paired it with a long-sleeved white sweater, my white converses, and some mascara. I'm gonna die of heat today since the weather is still hot but, since my lovely father decided to take his anger out on me, I need to wear a long sleeve and jeans. yay! note the sarcasm. To help myself slightly with the heat I put my long, brown hair into a high ponytail.

After getting ready I went into Mason's room to get him ready for daycare. "Mommy!" my little brother said. To which I answered back with "no buddy, I am big sisi, remember? Mommy isn't here anymore." To say I was used to saying this was an understatement, Mason calls me mommy a lot since I take care of him like a mother should, more than a big sister.

I got my brother washed, dressed, and everything else, before going downstairs with him and cooking breakfast for me, him, and my father. Ugh, we have almost no more food I will need to take money from my dad while he is sleeping tonight... let's hope it doesn't end up like last time. My ribs were bruised for weeks and it hurt like a bitch!

I finished cooking and gave food to Mason. I also put my father's plate in the microwave. I ate what was left before doing the dishes grabbing Mason, his bag, mine, and leaving.

We both got into my car, the only thing my mother left behind for me, and as soon as I could get my driver's license, I did. My car isn't anything extraordinary. It's a small blue car, I don't know what kind of car it is but, do I need to anyway? No.

I dropped my little brother off at daycare and then went straight to high school. On the way there I still kept thinking about that night 2 nights ago. More specifically the voice that saved me. I wonder if he goes to my school? or, just my age in general.

I arrived in the driveway and parked. I got out of the car and started walking to my best friend, Taylor Dilton. If you saw us together you would never guess we are friends, we are polar opposite. Taylor has blond short hair, blue eyes, always smiles, and is super kind, she loves colors, she also lets a lot of people walk on her thought, but luckily I'm there. I, on the contrary, have long brown hair, brown eyes, don't smile --like ever-- and, I won't talk to you except if you talk first, but don't try to feed me bullshit cause, --unlike Taylor-- I won't take your shit. I Especially, don't like getting close to people or trusting them. One thing that we both are is that we both are introvert's, that don't go out or parties,

"Hi, Ella! How are you?" my best friend said. " Hi Tay, and considering we are at school it could honestly be better" I responded. " true, but it's our last year!!" she squealed. "Okay calm down it's way too early in the morning for you to have this must energy" I have no idea how she has so much energy at 8 in the fucking morning. "Right, sorry. Anyway, let's go get our schedules to see if we are in the same class, and locker numbers" she said.

Turns out I and Taylor are in the same class, and our lockers are 3 lockers separated so that's pretty cool.

The bell rang, me and Taylor grabbed our stuff for math, ugh.

Then we walked into class and sat down waiting for the teacher. When he finally arrived, the bell rang again and class started. I wasn't fully listening until a knock was heard and 3 people entered the class. 2 boys and 1 girl

The first boy was taller than the girl but shorter than the other boy, he had brown hair and brown eyes, like me. He was fit. Not has as muscular as the other guy but still had a good amount. He had a big grin on his face. He was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a beanie with a chain around his neck.

The girl was the shortest but you could tell you shouldn't mess with her, she has long black hair that stops in her mid-back. She has beautiful grey eyes. Her face expression  was pretty much neutral. Her outfit consisted of blue washed-out jeans shorts with, black fishnets under them. Her top was an off-shoulder white cropped top, with a black zip-up jacket. She wore black leather combat boots and was wearing earrings. To say she had good style was an understatement, she looked gorgeous.

The last boy was the tallest of the 3, he is probably around 6 feet tall. He looked a lot like the girl and I'm pretty sure they're twins. His hair is also jet black  but his was all messy. Instead of grey eyes, his eyes were ice blue.

I feel like you would freeze from looking into them.

His face was emotionless. You could clearly see he was muscular through his tight black shirt. His left arm is a full of tattoos, like a sleeve. He wore black jeans and black converses. He had a chain around his neck and rings on his fingers. He was hot.

"Well, thank you for joining our class, Mrs. King, Mr. King, and Mr.Black. Please take your seats" the teacher said. The hottest one sat beside me, the girl sat behind him and the last boy sat beside the hottest one. They took the last 3 seats in the class.

"So, did you guys read the summer lectures?" the teacher asked the 3 teenagers

" Yes," the girl and the white-shirted boy said.

"Great! Mr.King did you?" the teacher asked the hottest one again.

"No," he said.

Has soon as he answered, I froze. That voice. I know that voice, that voice saved me 2 nights ago. He was the voice, he saved me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi bitches!!!! so this is the second chapter and we've seen everyone.

What do you guys think?

Do you like the girl's style?? I do and if I could pull something like that, I would.

There probably will be a lot of mistakes in this chapter so if you see any just tell me and I will fix it:)

I know not a lot happens in the 4 first chapters kinda but just get over them and stuff will start just don't give up on the book just yet, please!

bye, bitches!!!! see you next chapter ;)

( By the way, Ella Is Gabriella's nickname)