Chapter 12

Jaxon's pov: 

The school day is finally fucking over.

I wasted no time getting on my motorcycle and driving to the pharmacy.

I already knew what I was going to get because of the list on my phone.

It wans't far either so arriving there quickly, I got off my 'death trap' as Eli likes to say, and started getting the stuff.

The faster I fucking finish this, the faster I get time to read.

Tonight I have my third lesson with Gabriella,  since she is getting good at punching and her posture, I decided she would be okay to try punching bags tonight.

I arrived at the pharmacy counter getting Delilah's Birth control and anxiety pills, Eli's anti-depressants, my also anxiety pills, and sleeping pills that don't work half of the fucking time.

Living with our mother left me and my twin a lot of scars mentally and physically.

I wish she could have had a different mother, a different life where she has the brother she deserves.

Not a closed-off bastard like me.

She deserves so much more than what she got in life but even with everything she keeps her head high and trusts her future.

I wish I could be as optimistic but I know it won't do anything except disappoint me.

What could I do anyway? Like my mother said so many times before, I'm useless and a burden to everyone.

Delilah keeps me around because she doesn't have a choice except love me. Even if I don't deserve her love.

Eli as a choice and he chose wrong. I love that fucker and I have no idea where I would be without him but he could have avoided a lot of trouble if he just decided to keep walking that day.

He could still be in his house with a bright god damn future.

Even tho sometimes it is better he isn't in there anymore with his mentally abusive parents.

Those fucking poor excuses of parents were awful and I'm happy he got them away but now he has nothing except a messed up bastard and a girl with an equally dark past.

The difference is the girl was strong enough to push through and get better.

I didn't. I'm not as strong as them and I never will be. They will have incredible futures and I will stay that juvie kid everyone is afraid of.

A worthless piece of trash they will pity and try to help.

I wish I could be something else, although no matter how hard you fucking try, you can't outrun your true nature.

I learned that at a young fucking age.

"Thank you have a good day," The lady told me.

I just grabbed everything and went to a different ally.

What is left is...

Tampons

Body wash (coconut and whatever else for Eli and me)

Shampoo and conditioner (strawberry)

Toothpaste

Pain killers

Bandages

Other shit to take care of cuts and bruises.

I'm almost done, thank fucking god.