side story

Night+nightmare pov

We in war now. Like fight now. Middle of fighting. Until 4 adult come out of nowhere.... "Emily! Sammy! Anna! And Hunter!"

(Emily is the Oldest and this is not all my arts )

(This is Sammy. She is emotionaless still. You try so hard to help her)

(This is Anna she is a captain of the army for her age

(This is Anna she is a captain of the army for her age.)

(This the youngest children you have

(This the youngest children you have. Hunter.)

"Mom is that you

"Mom is that you." And they ran to me and knock off from the ground hugging me tights. "I miss you my babies. How is life doing let got to the castle." I say as I still hug they hug me tight. But we hear any 'sans' yell "MOM!!!" And my children take out them weapons.  At they. "Oh... Let's go to the castle. And Ink. I need to ask a favor. Please." I ask and open the door to the castle.

10 minutes later.

"So mom... So you the bad guy. And your are a ex princess." Anna ask me I just nodded my head."who care. You raise us on your own. Your the best mother we have. You put us first before you self." Emily said. "And you make us who we want to be. You don't have for us we don't like to be." Sammy said. "And you say 'the picture who you want to be in future in a couple years.' and we did. You have a good heart to raise us. That why we love you mom" I was cry in years when I raised they. When I let them go. I know my team and star sans heard to that. But I don't care. I hug my children. "I have to tell you something." I pull back from them.
"I not alway look like this. I'm 3 Spirit of the skeleton, we have hard time with change from." My children look shock of the news. "can we come in boss." Horror say. "Yes. As long you will not kill and eat them. I will kill you and your au too." I say in anger. "Mom." My children said the some time and not in scare voice yet.

Couple minutes later

In the office

I look at Ink and Sammy is talking to Cross. "So what do you nee-" "I know you're soulless. Ink. Night told me." I cut him off. And he show him true colors.

Ink look at me

Ink look at me. "Can we talk about this different day. About you being soulless." And his go back colors again. "About you need me about." I look at in the 'eyes'. "About my daughter. Sammy. Can you talk to her time to time. She's is emotionaless girl. I try so hard to let her emotions out. I don't like when I see that. I try everything in parenting books. Doctor. Scientist. For scientists sans. And teacher from school. Nothing help. You are my last hope Ink. Please. I begged you for help. Ever I can pay you mone-" "I will do it for free. Nightmare. I never see you like this" ink cut me off. I smile at him. "Thank you Ink. And night say thank you too." I hug him. And surprising he hug back. We been hugging each other for a couple minutes. We hear a knock. We pull away from each other. Killer come to in the room "what going on here. And also blue want to cook tacos." Dust say. "I will help blue. One of my children gluten disease. So I have to help him." I walk out of office.(a/n: Ink is blushing and dust look in anger at him. Because dust is jealous)

Dream pov

I have niece and nephew. "So your our uncle. We hear from mom." I was shock about the news. "So your mother talk about me. And I never heard of you guys." I look at them. And they nodded

Blue pov

I take out a hamburger meat. I heard. "I will help Blue." Someone say. I look at them. And it's nightmare. As she take out recipe stuff for it.

After cooking

"That how to make gluten free tacos Blue." Nightmare say. As she behind me as we cooking together. On the last tacos "children get the table ready." Nightmare yell after she let me go. "just plates." Nightmare yell again. I was blushing

At the table Nightmare pov

We sit the table. And we waiting for everyone to come. When everyone look at the tacos. They look amazing. "I've been forever the last time I have tacos." Anna say in happy tone. "And it's gluten free Anna. And happy new for you begging a captain of army." I say as I let everyone starting to eat.

After eating

The door is open for them to back home and I was crying to let them go again. In 6 years later again. We hug again. "Bye mom. We love you. " They say as some time. " And I love you guys so much. My children. Make me a grandma please" I say "mom" " what I'm 70 years old. I'm a skeleton. Please. And here. It's my phone number. And Sammy. Here my old friend phone number too. He was emotionless too. He will help you." And they leave... I turned back at them..."We fight different time. I feel too tired. Night" I walk pass them to my room.

Cross pov

I look at nothing. "yeah. Next time. It's been a crazy day for us" I say. As turn to them. "True too crazy for me too. See nightmare so nice to her children so much. I think she work so hard for them. Like to us." Killer say. "I wish I see more of that in the future." Blue say. "I'm going back home. Blue, Ink. You too." Dream say to them. And they nodded. And leave.

Everyone pov - children, dream, and nightmare.

'i think I'm in love with nightmare/ boss'

Save point