Food with Horror #2

no one pov

Nightmare make food for 'Horror'. She call him. "Hey! You don't mind I call you Horror. You did-" "-Look so creepy." Nightmare look him. And turn back to cook again. "No! That is you AU's call 'Underhorror' you world call. And you look cool too." Nightmare said as she still cooking. As she did Horror slow walk behind her with ax in hand. As he about to attach her with it. Her slim come just in time to stop the Ax her slim fell in the garden. She look him and said "If you did it again I will not afraid make you to dust. And extra you world too. Just sit down and with for yours food. If you want to live."

1 hour And 45 minute. With snacks later.

Horror pov

Horror look at the food and look up at Nightmare as she pick up the 3 one for him brother papyrus

Horror look at the food and look up at Nightmare as she pick up the 3 one for him brother papyrus. "So I make some for your brother! When you go back and i need you sometime so have negative for you. Horror." As she just sit down and slow eat the food. "..." I say nothing and play with the food. "Alright what Wong with you Horror"  she look at me. "... I got kicked out the city and as a judge by 'Queen Undying' and I can't go back." I say. As still playing the food. "Okay. Here is the idea of for you. You can stay here how long you want and clean and help me whatever it is. A room and also you get pay too that place is huge too so I do need help. I will give your brother food too. By your name." She said and still eating. "Please eat now.

6 am in the morning

Nightmare pov

I Kock the door of Horror Sans old house. And walk back to my castle doors. When I saw Horror asleep on my couch like a puppy. Like a puppy in a snowball position

 Like a puppy in a snowball position

'... Cute...' I pick up a blanket to him and put uptop of him. And 'I happy he's have somewhere to stay now. Now I can't sleep now.' I walk out the room. Before I turn off the lights I saw Horror smiling in his sleep. My first me and Night smile together.