𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

BROTHERS:

Dear dumb ass fuckers,

I'm tired of waiting for the perfect women to come into my life.

I have a child I can't see with a bitch that lives miles away. My life ain't perfect but I know who's is.

See Kentrell always got what he wanted, he got the perfect female, he's raising a family; the dream that I want.

Since the day, Kentrell brought me to meet Kayla I wanted her. I ain't like these fuck niggas out here, i plan on getting the female.

Ima make sure she's mine and ima get her one way or another.

Looking around the room dedicated to her, I realised something. The pictures of her. Hm, somethings missing.

It's like I'm the piece to her missing puzzle if that makes sense.

Kentrell needs to go and I want him dead. Even though I healed him it was a mistake I dread to this day.

He's living his life not caring about his business anymore, raising his kids that we're supposed to be mine with his bad ass wife.

Yup they got married recently and invited me. It was only me, Kentrell, Kayla, Carmen and Cory and obviously they're kids who flew out with their new child.

It was a nice ceremony and Kentrell made me the best man. When they announced they was married I was livid inside and I wanted to really get up there and punch him, but I couldn't.

She really forgave this nigga after everything. I could tell she loved him and I wanna feel that love too.

Something was stopping me and I don't know what. I've also heard that they moved to Italy for a new start and Kayla said I could visit anytime.

So why not visit unexpectedly. To be fair out of all the places they picked Italy pretty weird.

What really pissed me off was that they had more children. They had another girl.

Her name was Kaylee Gaulden. The other children are both eight years old but act like 10 year olds.

Kentrell was now 33 and Kayla was 27. Big age gap, I know.

Kentrell doesn't deserve her through everything he's put her through, I can treat and heal her better even if she has forgiven him.

Step by step ima get her and ima make sure she's mine.

THIS IS BROTHERS BY TRUST ENEMIES BY CHOICE.

Where Ben seeks revenge on Kentrell  for the sake of the love he has for Kayla.

My day one, you my brother and I love you to death.......

This is a sequel to INMATE 38, please read that short story before you read this one.

This book will contain:

. Mature content
. Graphic information

I do not own any pictures that are shown within this book!

STARRING:

BENJAMIN FIELDS:

KENTRELL GAULDEN:

KAYLA GAULDEN: - I see this girl in every rappers videos.

KACEY GAULDEN:

KAI GAULDEN:

Featuring: THREE, Kaylee Gaulden