𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟑

"He's setting him up?" Aubree said looking at Kayla.

"He doesn't look like he's there." She continued.

Kayla nodded her head agreeing. "What you gonna do." She asked her.

"Ima talk to Kentrell." Kayla replied hearing the door opened.

"Wow what a crazy night." Ben laughed holding kentrell's arm as he groaned.

"What happened to him." Kayla asked looking at his face. His eyes red, face hung low.

"Can you put him our bed please." She told Ben as he nodded his head.

"You gonna have a go at Ben?" Aubree butted in.

"Yes the fuck he drugged him." Kayla argued back.

Ben came downstairs and pulled Kayla to one side. "So did you see the video, you see what I mean." He said.

"No, what you didn't do was mute the video I heard what you told them females." She scolded him.

"What you talking about." Ben acted.

"Don't try that with me, when Kentrell goes back sane ima tell him." She said walking away.

"No you not and if you tell him, you won't hear the end of it." He threatened, making her laugh.

She walked upstairs to see Kentrell sleeping. "Kentrell you okay?" She rubbed his stomach as he opened his eyes.

"K?" He groaned trying to get up,

"I'm here don't worry I'll explain everything in the morning get some rest okay." She said leaving the room.

Checking on the twins they were both sound asleep. Walking back into her room she bumped into Ben making her scoff.

"Sorry." He muttered walking into his room.

Kayla took off her clothes and settled down next to Kentrell. She looked at Kaylee then shut her eyes wanting this whole night to end.

MORNING:

Kentrell head banged as he stretched figuring out his surroundings.

"What the fuck happened." He mumbled to himself. "K. K wake up please."

"What is it Trell it's like 8AM." She groaned.

"What happened last night." He asked.

She sat up, and took a deep breath. She knew he wasn't going to believe her but she was gonna tell him anyways.

"Look whilst you were out, Ben sent me this video. Thanks to Aubree I didn't slap you because of what we heard but just look." She explained showing him the video.

"I didn't know this happened, K I'm so sorry." Kentrell apologised.

"It's not your fault Ben set you up." She said as he sat there.

"You serious right now." He said nonchalantly.

"Why would I lie." She replied.

"Oh."

Kentrell got up and walked into the kids room; grabbing them one by one he placed them in his room. He put on some joggers over his boxers putting some socks on as-well.

"Kentrell what are you doing?" She whispered.

He ignored her exiting the room. For the past year or two since everything has been happening he hasn't used anything recently.

He was doing it for her and her only, but since what happened that was all about to change.

When he tries to be kind to those he cares and loves, he never gets the same treatment back. He felt like this was a sign.