𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝟒

TWO WEEKS LATER:

"Three you understand what you gotta do." Ben explained for the fifth time.

"Wait hold up, you want me to kidnap a child you fucked up bruh. For a female hell nah. Count me out don't call me again." Three ended the call.

"Who was that on the phone Bae?" Aubree asked plopping down next to him.

"Nobody just an old friend." He mumbled hiding his phone.

"Okay... well I'm gonna see Kayla later today." She told him as he rose up.

"Do you want me to drop you there." He offered.

"Sure? Why do you wanna drop me drop me off at their house you and the other one ain't cool." She said.

"I ain't gonna talk to the nigga, he dead to me and that's a fact!"

"Why you the one that drugged him." Aubree crossed her arms.

"How many times do I gotta tell you. I ain't never drugged him. Why would I do that to an ex brother of mine?" He mugged looking at her.

"Three and the rest of them were right bout him all along and my dumbass didn't listen." Ben mumbled getting up walking out the hotel room.

"How long you out here for?" Aubree said playing music.

"2 more weeks." He sighed. He wanted to go home especially since there was nothing else out here for him to do.

Ringing the door bell they waited a few minutes before Kentrell appeared at the door.

"Why you here." He asked holding kaylee.

"She wanted to see Kayla." He pointed to Aubree who was trying to look passed them.

"She's sleeping right now." Kentrell told them.

"I can wait till she's awake." Aubree replied.

"You can do that at home." Kentrell laughed slamming the door in their faces.

"Damn that nigga fine but he rude as hell." Aubree muffled underneath her breath.

"What did you just say?" Ben said gritted his teeth.

"Oh nothing." She waved off.

Ben dragged her to the corner, "don't tell me you like him after all I've done for you."

"No I don't like him, I just find him attractive that's all, you acting like you don't hit me and like other girls post online." She argued back.

"That's me which means you can't do it." He told her slapping her face, "Let's go."

"Who was at the door?" Kayla yawned walking downstairs, giving them each a kiss.

"Nobody important just Ben and that Aubree trying to apologise."

"So you guys really done." She sighed

"It is what it is, I don't get why he did it."

"Your right."

The two sat peacefully with their children in front of them. "You want more kids?" Kentrell smirked.

"No thank you three copies of you is enough." She waved him off causing Kentrell to laugh.

"I ain't getting any younger." He poured kissing all over her face.

"And I just got rid of this baby fat, next caller."

"Whatever you don't love me." Kentrell mumbled.

"Don't be saying that when you want your dick sucked."

"You know I was playing."

MEANWHILE:

Ben sat down with Aubree in their room, "Why you looking at me like that, you still mad."

"Yea I am mad you just called that nigga sexy or whatever your dumbass said." Ben retorted

"One thing you ain't gon do is call me dumb, I'm far from that?" She replied standing up only to brought back down.

"Chill out, for real." Ben calmed down rubbing his hand on his face.

"I'm leaving, you do too much and I don't regret what I said." Aubree walked out the room.

"What did I do?" Ben laughed lying back on the hotel bed.

••••••••••••————————

Aubree walked out the hotel. She didn't really like Ben and to be honest she was only using her way to get to Kentrell.

The problem was that he knew he was attached to Kayla like a magnet and she wanted to break it.

She was willing to break a happy home for her advantage. Getting into her Uber, she travelled to their house hoping that Kayla wasn't home.

••••••••••••————————

Knocking on the door appeared Kayla with one of the children in her hand. "Yes?" She asked.

"I came to see you is that a problem I thought we was cool best." Aubree faked laughed pushing past.

"I didn't say you could come in." Kayla followed behind her as Aubree made her way to the couch.

Kentrell came downstairs, stopping when she saw her there sitting on the couch. "Kayla can I talk to you quickly." He signalled her to the kitchen.

"Did you invite her here?" Kentrell said.

"Why on earth would I do that!"

"Okay dam just asking, how long she been here?"

"She just got here." Kayla replied looking at her waking over to her with Kentrell. "So what brings you by?"

"I wanna see you that's all." She tapped her shoulder looking at Kentrell.

"Hey Kentrell." She waved with Kentrell nodding in response not giving her any attention. "Why you so shy?"

"There's nothing I need to say to you, the fuck?" He mugged. "You still taking the kids to the park?" He asked Kayla as she nodded putting her jacket on.

"Ima see you later." She kissed his lips a few times and he grabbed her ass deepening the kiss.

"You wanna come Aubree I'm sure you don't wanna be left alone with him." She laughed.

"Nah ima head out of your leaving."

"Aight bye." She waved and blew Kentrell a kiss.

Kentrell headed back upstairs with the newborn that soon will be turning 1 soon.

Aubree quietly followed behind him as the room door shut. Opening the door she saw Kentrell sitting their playing with Kaylee on the bed.

"Ain't you meant to be gone by now?" Kentrell said not looking at her.

"Can't I spend time with you." She touched his shoulder instantly angered.

"Your acting weird, get out before I drag you out." He stood up placing kaylee down.

"Not until I get what I want." She walked up to him.

———————————————-

Short chapter 🤍

sorry for the slow updates, I wasn't on wattpad for a while and I lost motivation but thank you for 1k reads on the first book.