𝐃𝐚𝐲 4 𝕻𝖙.2

"SALTYSHIMAAAAAAA!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Scream the short tangerine with pale face and pure fear.

"We're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna die, we're gonna-"

"ASAHI!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" Sugawara frantically trying to chase for Asahi's soul, again.

"G-guys-"

"RRROOOAHHHHH!! WE'RE GONNA PUSH HER AND MAKE HER SHOW WHAT SHE'S GOT!!" Nishinoya scream with all his might cutting off the poor Ennoshita.

"LET'S GO! NOYA-SANNNN!!" Tanaka scream with the same enthusiasm.

Ennoshita, Kinoshita, Narita and Yamaguchi sweatdrop at the sight. They couldn't help but feeling nervous for their own lives, too. Perhaps, today is the day where they die.

"QUIET YOU ALL!!"

A shout from the team's advisor echoes throughout the gym, startled by the loud shout. The team stop and turn their heads to Takeda who have serious and straight expression with eyes glaring to their soul.

"T-take-chan?" Tanaka stutter.

With short sighs Takeda walk to the middle of the group and grasp Asahi's shoulder who flinch.

"This is a good opportunity, we can't let it go to waste. Not only that she manage to gain some faith from our team, she also thought of how can we improve further and what we can do to lessen Ukai-san's burden. We all know that Ukai-san is very busy with his schedule so having an opportunity to have another coach from an expert will benefit us!" Takeda confidently shout with fist high up.

The day fast forward to afternoon, students began to flocking out of the classroom as they chatters with friends on their way out, the bell school rang and sky had turned into orange with a mixture of pink and white colours. The cherry blossom flutters with the wind gently with its petals falling down into the ground gracefully.

Kaiya made her way to the gym as she promised with gloomy aura around her as she brooding underneath her bangs.

'....Why did I said that? My mouth wouldn't shut up when he brought that up, it pissed me off that he knows how to set me up.'

Opening the metal doors with loud creaks, Kaiya begrudgingly walk towards Kiyoko asking for the changing room, Kiyoko lead her and wait in front of the changing room.

(A/n yeah I'm bad at describing clothes <or lazy->)

Kaiya came out shortly and stretches her arms as she exits. They both walk back together, Kiyoko look at the junior beside her. She could see Kaiya's biceps muscle nicely structured, she had a large scar across her upper right arm to forearm, the veins in her arms are quite noticeable complement with her muscle.

Her thighs is quite thick and muscly with strong and fit legs. Her shoulders are a bit broad but lean and her waist in medium. No wonder people often mistaken her as a boy, she have a quite large breast but seeing her wearing sport bra making it subtle. Her hair is tied in half ponytail.