𝐃𝐚𝐲 9

The Karasuno volleyball boys are forced to train hard despite after the incident, they have no choice but practice without their coach assistant.

This time Ukai and Takeda has to make sure they are in the training cottage just in case familiar incident were to happen again, they could still accompany their students. But, that didn't mean that the uneasy feelings fade away.

They have many questions to ask the taller female especially being part of the gang, they felt conflicted by her occupation worry that they might have to face familiar situations or possible danger that might happen the future, some thinks that it would be dangerous to keep her in the club or the school and fear that they might be their next victim. This includes Ukai who also starts to think whether it is a wise choice to keep Kaiya around the club while danger still lingers in her presence or he should fire her instead to avoid danger for him and the others safety.

But, the others thinks that they should give Kaiya another chance.

They believe that the reason why Kaiya did not hesitate to join after she rejected Takeda's offers maybe because she wants to give herself  another chance to play volleyball again. These people includes Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kinoshita, Suga and Takeda.

They are willing to show Kaiya another light and reason to play volleyball and changing her delinquent norms.

They would always try to ask Tsukishima about Kaiya but he kept quiet or avoid the topic by walking away.

He never said anything about the incident not even to Yamaguchi whom he is close to.

And out of all people, he respect Kaiya the most and he is the only one that understands her feelings better than anyone else in the room.

"Saltyshima! When are you gonna let us visit Annaisha-san?" Hinata runs over to the tall blonde while holding the volleyball over his head.

Tsukishima pause his drink and puts it down on the theater stage. His eyes narrows in annoyance at the tangerine loud voice.

"Be quiet, can you see that I'm taking my break here? Why can't I have some normal day in school for once..."

"SALTYSHIMA!!"

"Shush, you can meet her tomorrow after the club is over since the doctor said that her condition is getting stable and it should be alright to visit her with large number of people. But just a warning, don't even try being nosy and pest when you're there cause I might kick you out," Tsukishima nonchalantly said as he walks away from the gym to change back to his uniform attire with Yamaguchi following behind him.

Hinata hiss at Tsukishima mean comment that were most likely directed towards him and few other members who listen carefully to the tall blonde. The third and some second years sweatdropped at the blunt Tsukishima while the others growls in frustration.

"STUPIDSHIMA!!"

{TAKEMICHI'S DREAM}

"DRAKEN-KUN!!"

"TAKEMICHI! WHAT'S WRONG WITH DRAKEN?!"

"DRAKEN-KUN......HE'S BEEN STABBED!!"

The dark night that over looming by the grey clouds pouring with rain and chilly breeze of wind with grunts and punches in the air from the people down below near the shrine. But, one fellow comrade fell in amidst of chaos with one casuality and the cost of one great friend.

Takemichi gasped loudly as he sits up from his nightmare slumber, his cold sweat run down his body and coating him like cold ice during the summer, he couldn't calm his heart as he grips into his shirt where his heart is beating loudly like a drum thumping and his ears are filled with ringing sounds.

He took his feet down the wooden floor board from his bed and staggers his way to the kitchen, he pours out the water into the glass and drinks it hastily.

He stares down the sink with despair and exhaustion.

For the past few days it's always been the same dream.

Draken's dying moment on the 3rd of August.

'Crap....I must be sick. Draken's death.....No, I gotta find out more about this! Damnit, my head hurts!'

"Here we are, don't be so loud we're still in the hospital, wouldn't want the nurse to kick us out don't you?" Tsukishima slide open the door.

The sound of the sliding door caught the albino female attention, she was sitting on her bed with tray of foods in front of her and spoon in her hand ready to eat.

"Oh.....its you....."

"Annaisha-san!!"

"You're awake!"

"We all miss you!!"

"You all-"

"BE QUIET YOU BRATS!! YOU'RE IN A HOSPITAL!"

One of the patient next to Kaiya's bed shouts and went back to sleep with blanket over their head. The group sweatdrop as they apologise while Kaiya continue to eat her bland food.

"Yes, I'm awake. Now, if you're all done shouting please leave, I'm not up for chaos especially when I just woke up," Kaiya blandly said.

Suga walk over and sit down beside her, "We're sorry about the noise, we're all just worried about you. But, I'm- I mean we're glad that you are awake now, Annaisha-san."

Daichi and Tsukishima follows and so the group hudle around Kaiya showing their concerns and worry.

Meanwhile, Kaiya only nods and kept silent letting them talk first with certain thoughts.

'They're......not gonna ask about the incident? The fight? My identity?'

"Honestly, Annaisha-san please don't do that again. I almost got heart attack when you're fighting a bunch of huge guys alone like that, it scares me the most especially when you got hurt. All of us were in panic when we saw you face down the earth, next time please call the police," Daichi scolds Kaiya strictly while the others agreed with Daichi words.

"Hmmm....I'll keep that in mind, if I remember them."

The group we're silent for a moment but then it was interrupt by suga.

"Annaisha-san, there's no need to tell us what has been on your mind. We won't ask further if you're uncomfortable," Suga gently spoke for the group.

"Yeah! You're always welcome to our team! Don't worry, even Mr. Takeda and Coach Ukai says so too!" Tanaka said.

"Yeah! It took a lot of convincing to coach, but we still got him to let you stay with us!" Nishinoya exclaims.

Kaiya blinks her eyes, "Huh...? Are you sure? It might be dangerous to let me stay tho-"

"Nope! Annaisha-san! You are S.T.A.Y.I.N.G which means! You are sticking with us no matter what!" Hinata bounce his words loudly for Kaiya.

"Boke calm down! We're too loud!"

"Bakageyama!"

"You little shi-"

"I SAID SHUT UP OR GET THE FUCK OUT!"