𝐃𝐚𝐲 7

The day is fast forward to the dark and chilly night.

The team has begin to pack all of their equipment back to where it belongs, they were planning to go to the cottage together.

"Takeda-sensei, may I please go back to my house first? I need to drop my aunt back home from work and I'll come back with my stuff too," Kaiya ask the teacher in front of her.

Takeda looks at her with concern, "Are you sure you will be fine by yourself? The cottage is a bit far from here, should I send Kiyoko the location?"

"No worries, that tall french fry had already given me the location earlier. I'll be back sooner, hopefully."

Kaiya walks away from the gymnasium and skid away to her home with her longboard. The wind gently brushes away her bangs away and her ponytail is swaying side to side, the slight cold and frigid wind gives her goosebumps, her guts feeling is telling her that something may happen soon. She picks up her pace as she could hear her heart slowly beating faster.

'I need to go back ASAP, I'm starting to feel uneasy. Hopefully, Tsukishima got my message,' with eyes furrows together.

Her figure disappearing into the darkness.

'Something bad might happen 2day, keep an eye of your surrounding. I'm not asking, I AM ordering you.'

A message through the tall blonde bean pole's cell phone. He stared at the text before closing his phone seeing Yamaguchi approaching him from the side, not wanting him to see the message from his cousin. Yes, he is aware of his cousin past role in Tokyo.

Not only her role, but also her friends back in Tokyo and who's she's hanging out with. After all, he is the one that accidently open her text messages from her cellphone that is left unattended on top of the coffee table a year ago. But, he never judge her. In fact, he accepts her friends because he never seen her very content, the protectiveness still lingers, of course.

You can never be too sure that the future might be alright.

"WHHOOOAAA!! This looks amazing!!" Hinata enthusiastically shout with his eyes glimmers with excitement while staring at the cottage in front of him.

"It's just a normal cottage, there's no need to get excited about," Kageyama walks past him nonchalantly.

"Oh shushh!"

"Oh yeah, this is your first club camp, right? Well, let him enjoy his first training camp, Kageyama," Suga said with smiles towards the hyper active tangerine.

"Oh? Is Annaisha-san not coming, Tsukishima?" Daichi ask the tall male beside him.

"Psshh, her? No."

"NOOO! OUR BEAUTIFUL COACH IS NOT PRESENT RYUU!"

"NOYAA-SANNN!!"

"YOU TWO!! SHUT UP!!"

"If you're looking for Annaisha-san, she will be here a bit late than everyone else because she needs to drop her aunt back from work," Takeda appears with white apron and spatula in his hand  informing the team.

"YOSHHAAA!!"

"However, she will be staying with Kiyoko-san in her house, not the camp."

The two simps fell.

"Well, you guys out your stuff in the rooms I've assign you earlier. Come back here for dinner, alright?"

"Yessir!"

Daichi and Ennoshita drags the two bodies away to the second year room while Kinoshita and Narita picked up their belonging as they follows the other two behind. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walk ahead of the two weird duo as the energetic pair argue here and there, and the rest of the third years went ahead.