𝐃𝐚𝐲 7 𝐏𝐓.3

The rainy sky night had clouded the full moon as the ambulance rush their way through the busy street in Miyagi city. The loud sirens echoes through the rain and vehicles move out of the ambulance's way.

Inside, Takeda and Tsukishima were at back with the unconscious white haired female with two paramedics on stand by. They both watch as the laying figure breathes heavily through her oxygen mask, they could only pray that they could make it in time to the hospitals.

Suddenly, the heart monitor begin to beep slower and slower each beeps.

Kaiya coughs in blood in her oxygen mask as her heart is slowing down rapidly.

The paramedics scrambles to stabilise her dying heart and pumping more oxygen.

Tsukishima holds her hand tightly with his forehead touching her forearm with eyes clench close, praying to the god for her survival. Takeda rubs his back carefully as he helplessly watch the scene in front of him with sweats dripping down his chin, also praying for her life in his heart.

The journey to the hospital seems like an hour but only took them few minutes, and, within that minutes were chaos.

The ambulance stretchers begin to drag Kaiya's body to the operating theater with Takeda and Tsukishima following from behind. One of the nurse stops them.

"Sir, I'm very sorry but you will have to wait here until the operation is finish, please wait in lobby."

Tsukishima is feeling despair and almost lose of hope, he can't do anything and pray for the doctors and surgeons to hopefully bear good news.

After a while, one by one the Karasuno team finally arrive the hospital, they see Tsukishima in such distraught state with Takeda by his side on the bench waiting anxiously, they never seen the tall blonde goes frantic and full of fret. This morning he was just calm, collective and salty but the recent event made him stiff, anxious and cautious. It was roller coster for sure.

They all wait minutes, hour and hours some of them are too tired they fell asleep on the bench like Hinata, Nishinoya and Kinoshita, the others are pacing back and forth for non-stop and some went to go to the bathroom or vending machine. Ukai came not long ago by Takeda after hearing that Kaiya is stabbed, Kiyoko was forced to stay home by Takeda for precaution but she couldn't help but also worried for her first female friend in volleyball club.

All of them are on the edge and the couldn't do anything but pray for the better.

The metal door from the operation theater opens as the doctor with white coat and mask exits the  room with their clip board. Tsukishima stands up upon hearing the creak noise from the door and rush with Takeda and Ukai in tow.

"Doctor, how is she?" Tsukishima ask with desperation in his voice.

"The patient had fought well.......'

Tsukishima feels his heart drops to the pit of his stomach with eyes wide as plate.

".......and we manage to give her another chance to live," The doctor place their hand on the tall blonde's shoulder.

Tsukishima lets out huge air escape through his lips as he slouch down the ground. Daichi and Sugawara hear the relieve news feels their shoulder lighten and lets out relief breath, they saw the three familiar figure stood up from their bench and went after them jut in case. They were very happy to hear the news.

"But, there is some of the things that I would like to inform you all. The patient's body has an unknown liquid that were found in her stab wound and flowing down her blood stream causing her heart beat to slows faster than the average people who suffered similar injuries, it is quite strange especially the wound isn't exactly in the major organ spot. We would like a permission from her guardian if we are able to examine and keep her longer in the hospital for further inspection just in case," The doctor explains.