When we were happy

Hi.
28th July  2019
*flashback*

Joe's pov
I wake up early and yawn looking down at bed which meets me empty instead of warm body of taylors.
I instantly open my eyes and get up, searching for taylor.

It's 3am where did she go this time?

I go downstairs and see her asleep on couch with friends on low volume. I chuckle and go over her placing a kiss on her forehead which was burning up.
I panic and get her to our bed grabbing thermometer immediately.

After ten minutes i check temperature which is really high so i decide to place a wet cloth on her forehead and lie down next to her, not cuddling in fear of overheating her.

Sun beams tickle my face softly as i struggle to open my eyes.

6am cool.

I look over taylor who is still sleeping peacefully and I take now dry cloth off her head which isn't as hot as it was few hours ago.

I decide to start a day so i get up and head downstairs, starting to make some pancakes while vibing to 'shake it off'.
Once i finish i place pancakes and orange juice on tray and go upstairs where i face already awoken taylor.

"hey babe" i smile and kiss her forehead
"hey"
"how ya feelin'?"
"soo tired" she rubs her head "why did you abandon(i rly dunno meaning so pardon me if it isn't right) me?
"i made you breakfast but now im all yours" i wink and place tray on the bed.
"but I'm not hungry"
"i know but you gotta eat, for me please"
"no" she crossed her arms like 5 year old who didn't get a lollipop.
"open your mouth" i take pancake and somehow force her to eat whole thing.

After some cuddles and grey's anatomy i offer some shower.
"wanna take shower?"
"no"
"come onn i will wash you"
She thinks for a minute and nods "'kay but no shower sex"
"but-"
"no buts!"
"finee" i pick her up and get ourselves in bathroom where we strip off our clothes and get in shower.

(kinda sexual but nothing much)

She leans over me and i take some shampoo on my hand and start caressing her golden curls with it.

Once done with hair i wash her whole body, moving hands all over her body.
She moans softly against my chest and i smirk knowing all the right places to have her moaning more.

"joe i.." she moans trying to stay on her own.
"what baby?" i smirk
"i.."
"i didn't hear that, repeat?"
She moans again in response and i just chuckle to myself proud of my actions.

"okay im done!"
"wait no!"
"what? Im pretty sure you're clean love-"
"no you just can't do that please" she begs.
"i think i just did that" i smirk and get ourselves out.

(few hours later)

"soo what do we want for dinner madam?" i ask taylor who's lying on couch surprisingly cuddling with Meredith.
"spaghetti with meatballs!" she grins and continues reading book.
"it'll be ready in 20 minutes ma'am thank you for trusting our service" i bow and turn back to kitchen now vibing and singing delicate while making spaghetti and meatballs.

"dinner is ready ma'am, should i take your lazy ass or you'll walk by yourself"
"no take me"
"your wish is my command" i bow again and pick her up placing her in front of table.
"thank you mr. alwyn"
"always ma'am" i laugh and we both eat while drinking wine.

As we finish i place plates in dishwasher and turn on 'lover' while taking taylor to living room and starting to dance with her.

"can i go, where you go?
Can we always be this close
Forever and ever"

I pick her up and spin around the room, making her giggle while staring in her gorgeous, sparkly blue eyes.
I kiss her softly and place her down, swaying in the dark room on candle lights.

"joe?" she whispers.
"hm?"
"i love you" her words were barely audible but i heard them anyways.
"i love you too" i kiss her forehead and continue dancing with our hands tied.

Hii sry if it was short lol anyways here's first 'happy' chapter which was pretty hard to write without any drama<3
anyways ty for reading - sofie🤍(white heart is my thing wbk)