Christmas eve

28th September 2019
*flashback*

Taylor's pov
"hi liz!" i hugged brunette woman who just stepped in our Rhode Island house.
"hey sweetie, how are you doing?"
"im good thank you, my god patrick i haven't seen you for a while!"
"hey tayy how's the little one" he bugged me tightly and gestured on my belly.
"we're good" i smiled and greeted rest of our families.

"oh my god this house" pat shouted as he looked around.
"this house is-"
"bitchin'?" i asked
"no it's beautiful!" he giggled.

*flashback*
"Joee where are y-" i wandered around the house but stopped as soon i saw joe on the roof writing something.
"baby what are you doing?" i asked and looked down at his writing which was just some shapes of ancient greek?!
We were drank so i thought it meant nothing but i got interested and tried to search it in google.
Finally i found something which could help me.
"come on come onnn"
"yes!" i shouted but was left speechless after i saw what it was.

this house is bitchin'

"wait what?"
I figured he was drunk so i decided to ask it him second day.

"babe?" i asked joe who just woke up.
"hmm"
"this house is bitchin' does this mean anything to you?"
"no should it?" he laughed
"no you just wrote it yesterday"
"aw no baby, i love our house i was just drunk"
"okay" i kissed him softly and snuggled on his chest.

End of the flashback

After this it became our inside joke and we would say it out of nowhere then die from laughing which would cause everyone look at us confused.

__________________

"soo how are you guys doing? how's pregnancy going?" mum asked as we all sat down on couch.
"uh were good but these hormones are going to bury me alive" i laughed and positioned myself on Joe's lap his hand over my stomach.
"yeah she literally cried when she saw Olivia falling from couch"
"well don't blame me she was hurt" i said in tears, on the verge of crying again.
Everyone just laughed and i stood up going to make dinner.

"you go rest, I'll take care of this" joe stopped me so i knew i could do nothing to change his mind and i just turned back to my seat.

Everyone went to their rooms, unpacking stuff so only me and pat were left in the room.

"how's baby? is it girl or boy? Do you still feel sick? Can you feel the baby?"
"whoa whoa whoa chill pat that's a lot, well baby's okay i guess, we don't wanna know the gender yet, yes i still have morning sickness and i can feel the baby it moves around sometimes" i told him and he just looked confused.
"what?"  i asked
"nothing, that's amazing u can feel it inside you" he smiled
"hahah yes it's really incredible feeling" i rubbed my belly.

"dinners readyyyy" joe shouted and we all went to eat.

"mm this is amazing love" i say with my mouth full with spaghetti and cheese.
"thank you hon" he kissed my cheek and we continued eating.

After dinner we all went back to living room, positioning ourselves in font of fireplace.

"cuddle mee" i pouted and collapsed on Joe's chest.
He giggled and hugged me tightly, i rested my head on his shoulder and started falling asleep due to my tiredness caused by pregnancy.

Joe's pov
Taylor falls asleep on my lap and we all just continue talking.

"so how's taylor doing with pregnancy?"
"oh she's doing great so far but this hormones and cravings are gonna kill me" i laughed "she craves cheese every single day, hour, minute i don't know if we don't have cheese at home she will kill me"
We all laughed but were cut by Taylor's sobs.

I looked down at taylor who was crying with her eyes shut and his hands clutching her belly.
"love? What's wrong?"
"it hurts" she whimpered.
"what hurts baby?"
She just continued crying and shaking.
"joe?" pat asked, i looked at him who looked more panicked than me.
"blood" he pointed to taylor.
"what?" i looked down at her and noticed she was bleeding. Just as panicked as everyone my instincts kicked in and i picked her up, rushing over car.

"it's gonna be alright baby almost there" i reassured taylor, rubbing her hand with my thumb.
"no it won't it hurts" she cried and grasped my hand tightly.
I said nothing just continued driving.

"please help my wife, she's pregnant and she's bleeding" i shouted not caring if people noticed who we were.

They put her on stretcher and rushed her in the room.
I just sat down in shock when Austin and Patrick ran towards me followers by our mums.

"it's going to be okay" Patrick sat down next to me.
"i don't know i don't know, we already lost a child i can't lose another one pat" i said fighting my tears back.
"i know but you won't this time trust me" he said and i just gave him smile which he turned back.

After a while doctor came out hopefully with good news.
"luckily we saved the baby, both mum and child are alright" doctor said.
"thank you so much mrs wells" i said through tears, happy tears.
"can i see her?" i asked and she nodded.

I entered the room and sat down beside taylor, taking her hand in mine.
"it's okay, you're okay" i smiled and kissed her temple.
She stayed silent until speaking up "joe"
"yes love?"
"i want cheese" she pouted.
"but we're at hospital ba-"
"i don't care i want cheese"
"go get me cheese" she commanded and i sighed getting up to get some cheese.

"joe where are you going?" my mum asked.
"taylor wants cheese" i answered and they just laughed in response.

__

"here we go luv, cheese for my baby girl" i handed taylor cheese which she accepted happily.
"thank you so much alwyn" she kissed me and i kissed her back.

"now sleep, you must be tired" i said and tugged taylor tightly under hospital sheets.
"but-"
"no buts, sleep" i said in serious tone and she sighed, closing her eyes.

I feel asleep in the room with her, in uncomfortable position due to uncomfortable hospital chairs but soon was waken by a nurse rushing me out.

"w-what happ-" i was barely able to finish my sentence when nurse pushed me out and closed the door.

I was still half asleep but shocked and fearful so I just sat down and waited anxiously for news.

Finally doctor came out with not-happy expression and sighed turning to me.

"I'm so sorry but the baby died, she had a miscarriage due to her weakness of muscles her cervix opened too early and we couldn't save the child"

I was choked but nodded while crying silently.
"is taylor okay?" i asked hearing my own voice crack.
"yes she's alright you can see her if you want to"

I nodded and went in the room again facing taylor who was just crying and sobbing silently.

I went over her and sat down not knowing what to say.
I took her hand in mine and rubbed it softly, squeezing in three times letting her know im here for her.

"'m sorry" she sobbed again.
"what on earth are you apologizing for?"
"it's all my fault, i couldn't keep baby safe in my body im sorry" she cried.
"baby listen to me, it's not your fault okay? Don't blame it on yourself, it's okay we can try again later, now you need to breath in and out"
She finally calmed down and fell asleep soon again and so did i,
With our hands still holding each other.

Well at least we had some  'cute' action at start didn't we?😁
@Getaway_License you wanted some weekly-hospital-taylor-routine here u are bestay.

Btw this is an early chapter for 28th September aka mum and dad's anniversary so if i won't be able to publish anything on 28th sep just pretend i posted this on their anniversary pls🥲💕

Anyways ty for reading, love ya'll and have a good day/night - sofie🤍

forever & always On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara