𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Y/n's pov

"Who knew looking for a babysitting position would be hard", I fussed while scrolling through the job hiring app. I need to pay back the loans for my college tuitions. It's a lot I have to pay back and best to start saving up now so I don't have to worry about it in the future.

"It can't be that hard, give it here", my friend, Alyssa replied then took the phone from my hands. I leaned in close to look at what she was doing, and making sure she didn't got through my phone. I don't have nothing bad on my phone just making sure she didn't go through my stuff it makes me uneasy.

"Why you look moody in this photo", she asked. "What do you mean, I'm smiling", I relied. "It looks like someone is holding you hostage and telling you to smile, you look moody as hell Y/n", she explained. "I didn't want to look too fine", I pouted. "No no don't hide that shit, let them see it you'll get job offers more", she explained. "Nah, I'm too scared I already got weird offers from old married guys", I fussed while taking the phone from her and open my messages.

"This guy had a decent price so we discussed it over the phone, when I got there this asshole told me he only said that to get me to his house, he didn't have no kids", I explained. "Damn, that's creep", she replied. "Maybe it's time to look for another job that doesn't involve babysitting", she said. "Maybe, but I ain't working no fast food jobs", I replied.

Suddenly I felt my phone buzz causing me to at the screen. It was another message. It was an offer for a baby sitting job. I tapped above the message to view their profile. It was a person with dark brown hair tied into a makeshift ponytail, she wore a suit and had an eyepatch. They were holding a small boy in the photo

"Holy.Shit", Alyssa gasped. "She's hot what the hell", she added. "She is, but she could be married", I replied. "And?", she questioned them started laughing. "I'm playing, but for real though what's her price", she asked. I went back to the messages.

Sawney
Hey! I saw you were looking for a babysitter job; are you willing to babysit my son on Tuesdays, Thursdays and maybe weekends
We can discuss payment when you visit!

"You should go today", Alyssa suggested. "Uh we are waiting for the teacher", I replied. "The professor hasn't showed up yet and we only got 3 minutes before we're allowed to leave and I know all you're going to do is go home and take a nap", she said. "It won't be a long nap", I replied. "A nap, not a fucking coma long sleep", she said. "Fine fine I'll go", I fussed. "You'll thank me later for getting you to hook up with them", she boasted. "Not hooking up with them", I sighed then opened my phone.

Y/N
Sure! I'm free today if you want me to visit

Sawney
Please do!
This is my address(insert address)

"Y/n, this bitch is rich", Alyssa exclaimed. "You about to be one of those readers where they get with mordern day anime characters who are fucking loaded", she explained. "You read too much fanfics", I replied while standing up. "You would read more if you got over that mafia Toji shit", she scoffed while standing up as well. "Still hurts, he killed me over a stupid ugly ass worm", I fussed as we walked out of the class along with the other students.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«