𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼𝐼

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝔽𝕚𝕥

𝕋𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 - 𝟙𝟙:𝟘𝟚 𝔸𝕄

𝕋𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪 - 𝟙𝟙:𝟘𝟚 𝔸𝕄

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Y/n's pov

        "I really do love Armin, but that asshole is too damn manipulative sometimes", Alyssa said. "What do you mean", I asked. "I told him I couldn't hang today, bitch made the most saddest lookin face but was saying "okay another time" so you know I felt bad so I said I'll see if we could hang today, he got happy instantly", she explained. "Told you he looked like the type", I said. "Oh shut it, you're going to be getting fucked by a hot milf by the end of next month", she said. "I rarely see her only when I get there and when she comes home", I said. "You never know", she said. "Hey you think you could be her sugar baby too", she suggested. "Nope, just babysitter", I replied as we sat down at our desk.

"Just a suggestion, you think the professor going to show up today", she asked. "Probably do, it'll look bad if they missed the 2nd day of college", I replied. "What if it was Hange, she is a professor", she joked. "Nah, no way that's goi-"Sorry sorry", a voice was claimed cutting me off. We looked towards the doorway to see Hange rushing in, she was the goddam professor.

            She messily placed her papers on her desk messing it up more. Once she was done dropping the on their making sure none fell she turned around. Our eyes immediately made eye contact. Her smile twitched slightly. They then cleared her throat.

"Welcome to the Anatomy course!", she exclaimed while throwing her arms up in the air. She did a little soon and grabbed the remote off the table. She clicked one of the buttons causing the projector to turn on.

"Lights off", she cheered. After. While one of the students got up and turned the lights off. "Excellent, now welcome to the anatomy course", she said. On the screen we're little cartoons of diffrent body systems, like the skeletal, nervous and muscular system.

            "So funny thing is I don't have all the material for you guys yet until this Thursday", she chuckled. "Sexy and unorganized", Alyssa whispered causing me to elbow her.

          "The syllabus will be posted online, I will be adding to it later on this week", she explained. "Other than that you guys are free to go", she added. Everyone immediately stood up and began rushing out classroom. "I thinks she wants to talk to you", Alyssa whispered. I looked up to see Hange staring at me.

         "Meet you in the parking lot", Alyssa asked. "Yeah", I replied while standing up. Alyssa was walking out she waved to Hange before leaving the classroom. I stopped in front of her.

"Didn't think you would be one of my students", she joked as she sat on top her desk. "Neither did I, no wonder why my professor didn't show up the first day", I replied. "Yeah sorry about that", she chuckled. "So um I'm not fired or getting switched out", I asked. "Oh no no way, Mike loves you and I rather you not to switch out", she answered. "Ah okay good", I sighed. "By the way, was the money a miscount that was a lot", I asked. "Nope, that was the right amount, 100 extra for fixing my tie", she answered. "You're getting paid 100 an hour", she state. Holy fucking shit-

"Oh okay wow thanks", I replied still recovering form shock. "You still up for later on correct", she asked. "Yes I'll be at your house at 3", I answered. "Good, just to give you a heads up Micheal is planning on giving you a lecture about that show he's watching", she joked. "Oh okay thanks for the tip", I giggled then headed for the door.

I walked out of the science building and towards the parking lots. I saw Alyssa texting away in her phone. When I got closer she looked up then put her phone away.

"Sooo", she asked. "Nothing, she was just surprised I was in her course", I answered causing her to scoff. "Bet she lied", she stated. "Now why would she lie", I asked. "Because she was seduce by you and wanted to keep you in they class to look at something pretty", she suggested. "I am pretty, but I highly doubt that", I said while walking pass her and getting into her car. She placed her arms on top where the window comes up from.

"You still free Friday right, it's been a while since we went to club Fuji", she asked. "Of course love, we'll be there and looking fine as hell per usual", I replied. "This is why I love you, now let's go get some food", she cheered than ran around the car towards the driver seat and got in. She put the key into ignition then turned the car in and pulled out of the parking lot.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«