𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

Y/n's pov

        "So I'm guessing this is your favorite show", I asked. I was sitting on the living room couch while Micheal sat on the floor staring at up at the huge screen tv. Like this tv would take up half my wall, shits big.

"Yep",he replied not looking back at me. "It's anime, do you watch anime", he asked now glancing back at me.

"I watched some, but I've never seen this one", I replied. He took the remote and paused the tv. He turned around on the ground to be able to face me.

"Prepare to be entertained ", he said then exit the episode and went all the way back to the first one of the show he was watching.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 - 𝟚 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤, 𝟚:𝟘𝟘 𝕡𝕞

           "Okay so that guy is the strongest soldier ", I asked causing him to nod his head rapidly. "That's Levy, he's the strongest and fastest soldier no one can beat him", he explained. "Okay so is he and that girl um Trikasa dating", I asked. He made a disgusted look.

          "Eww no, he's like her uncle", he stated. "So she likes that weird guy right", I asked. "Yep! Her brother Wren", he said. "That's kind of weird thought don't they live with each other", I questioned.. "Well their not actually siblings she just lived with them since her parents were killed", he explained. "Wren killed the kiddnappers right", I asked. "Yep, very brutally they deserved it anyway", he said. "This is a lot", I commented. Why is this kid watching such a gruesome show.

           We heard the front door open, Micheal immediately got up and ran into the entrance room. I paused the tv then stood up and followed him. I saw he was telling her something, but went silent when he saw me.

"Alright Mike what do we say", Hange asked. "Thank you ms", he said. He then did that salute from that anime we were watching earlier then ran off into another room.

"That kid likes you, are you free this Saturday", she asked. "I should be, I'll let you know if something comes up", I replied. "Cool here is your payment before I forget", she said while holding out a small Orange packet. I took it from her, it was light I wonder how much was in there? Before I could check she opened the door and looked outside then back at me.

           "Are you walking home", they questioned. "No, my friend is suppose to be picking me up I'll need to call her", I replied. "I can drive you if you want", she insisted. "You don't have to", I replied. "No no it's totally fine and besides can't be safe for someone as pretty as you to be waiting out here", she said with a geniune smile. This woman is going to kill me.