Chapter 11

If there was one thing Draco Malfoy was not, it was easily silenced. He had been told that Harry was very nearly sorted into Slytheirn, and he was convinced that the reason as to why he hadn't been is because he looks way too good in green. His thoughts were racing at just how good Harry looked, and when Harry tried to grab his hand, Draco retreated as if he had been burnt.

"Are you alright? Is it that bad?"

Harry had finished writing his letter to Molly, and then immediately gone to change into Draco's robes, thus assuming his alter ego.

"Salazar no. I'm just having very private thoughts that you do not need to hear right now."

"I think I would love to hear them", Harry purred.

"Harry", Draco warned.

"You're no fun", Harry replied with a huff.

"I'm not fun? Really? Do you find it wise to provoke me?"

"When you look and sound like that, yes."

Letting out a low growl, Draco had pulled Harry onto the bed and pinned his arms above his head before Harry could say "Quidditch."

"Just think Harry, if you were in Slytherin, we could've been doing this for years."

"Doing what exactly?", he asked innocently, looking up at Draco through his eyelashes.

He drove Draco crazy when he did that, and he knew it. Draco wasted no time in kissing Harry harshly. There was no way that his lips wouldn't be red and bruised after this, but he couldn't find it in him to care.

"The only thing you'd look better in than a Slytherin robe is nothing at all", Draco whispered huskily into Harry's ear.

"You're the only accessory I need, Draco."

Harry arched up into him, and all Draco wanted to do was mark his Harry's neck. Show everyone that he was taken.

"Can't", Harry panted, but he wanted Draco to mark him, and Draco knew that.

"Oh can't I?"

Draco's lips had been on Harry's neck for not even a minute when there was a knock on their door. Begrudgingly, Draco got off of Harry and went to get the door after casting a quick spell to fix his hair, and then adjusting his robe.

"Yes?"

"McGonagall sent me to get you and Harry for the assembly."

"Thanks Pans. We'll be down to the Great Hall as soon as we drop off a letter."

"See you soon."

Harry was laughing as soon as the door was fully closed.

"I don't know why you're laughing. You're the one who started this because you don't know how to behave."

"Are you going to punish me?"

"What has gotten you so worked up Harry?"

"Too much on my mind, would rather have you on me instead."

"Come on my darling, let's go visit Scarhead Jr and send the letter. Then we can show off how hot you are in Slytherin green."

Harry sighed in such a dramatic way that Draco was proud and got up. Before going out the door, he kissed Draco one more time, just because he could.

"Seems like you got punished after all hmm?"

"What?"

"I started to leave a mark on your neck. Oops."