Chapter 6

(Y/N)'S POV:

Me and gimodelo were watching the fight erza had out on her fire empress armor so natsu can go all out in this fight both of them had each other on edge till I felt a small weak mana and turned my attention to a frog person....

Council messenger"that's enough I'm a messenger from the council"

Levy"THE COUNCIL!!?"

Droy"A MESSENGER!!!"

Jet"IN THIS PLACE!!?"

Lucy"are none of you fazed but his appearance!?"

Council messenger"with charges of damaging property, using devil magic and 11 other crimes from the eisenwald terrorism incident the other day... erza scarlet and (y/n) Faust has been placed under arrest"

Erza"eh?"

(Y/n)"what did you just say you disgusting amphibian on legs"

Gimodelo"what did you say to my master you slippery nuisance!"

Natsu"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?"

TIME SKIP (BROUGHT TO YOU BY A MENACING CHIBI (Y/N) IN A CARRIAGE WITH A CHIBI ERZA TRYING TO CALM HIM DOWN)

(Y/n)"those weaklings are trying to get an answer out of me and my devils huh"

Erza"let's just see what the council wants I'm sure they'll explain everything"

(Y/n)"those weaklings aren't gonna get an answer from me or my devils they have no right to question me and my devils deeds"

MEANWHILE AT THE GUILD:

Salamander"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

Mira"natsu be quite"

Salamander"LET ME OOOUUUUT!!!"

Mira"you'll act reckless if we let you out"

Salamander"I WON'T I MEAN LET ME GET BACK TO MY ORIGINAL FORM!!!"

Mira"then you'll go and try to rescue erza and (y/n), won't you?"

Salamander"WHO CARES ABOUT ERZA OR (Y/N)!!!"

Gray"our opponent is the council nothing we can do for now..."

Salamander"LET ME OOOUT!!! I JUST HAVE TO TELL THEM SOMETHING!!! I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE COUNCIL MEMBERS OR NOT, I KNOW THEY'RE WRONG!!!"

Gray"even if somethings white once a council member says it's black it becomes black they just won't listen to our excuses"

Elfman"but why...we've done so many things in the past, so why this time?"

Loke"yeah...I just don't understand"

Lucy"I'm certain there's something fishy going on..."

MEANWHILE AT THE MAGIC COUNCIL

(Y/N) POV:

We finally arrived at the council I hate every second here I'm already annoyed as it is I continued walking and noticed erza and the amphibian on legs stopped and were talking to someone

Erza"Siegrien!?"

Siegrein"long time no see erza"

Gimodelo"master who's this guy he already annoys me"

(Y/n)"it's some guy that erza gets tensed when around I don't know why though"

Siegrien"put your guard down this is only an imaginary body my real body is at ERA"