Chapter 9

3RD POV:

Everyone was surprised to see that (y/n) took the full force of the Jupiter cannon unscathed by it

Natsu"INCREDIBLE (Y/N)!!! YOUR DEVIL UNION IS AMAZING!!!"

Cana"you had us worried there we thought you left the battle too soon"

(Y/n)"don't count me out just yet and the battle is far from over"

Jose"HAND OVER LUCY HEARTFILIA RIGHT NOW!!!"

Alzack"YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!"

Bisca"WHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU FIND A GUILD THAT OFFERS UP A CONRADE OR THE ENEMY!!!"

Macao"LUCY'S OUR COMRADE!!!"

Guild mate"THAT'S RIGHT!!!"

Guild mate"WE WON'T HAND OVER LUCY!!!"

Jose"HAND HER OVER!!!"

Lucy"I..."

ERZA"WE'D RATHER DIE THAN GIVE UP ON OUT COMRADE!!!"

Natsu"OUR ANSWER WON'T CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT!!! WE'LL TAKE YOU DOWN!!!"

Shadow devils"WE REFUSE TO HAND OVER A DEAR FRIEND OF SIR (Y/N) AND THE GUILD WE'LL PROTECT HER WITH OUR LIVES!!!"

(Y/n)"burn in hell jose"

The whole guild shouted along side their comrades protecting their guild mate Lucy she was touched by this and began to cry knowing they won't let a close comrade go

Jose"THEN WE'LL FIRE AN EVEN BIGGER AND STRONGER JUPITER!!! NOW STRUGGLE IN THIS MINUTE OF TERROR UNTIL IT RELOADS!!!"

(Y/n)"bring it"

(Y/n) and shadow devils"Weakling"

Phantom lord mages soon began to pour out ready for battle charging at the guild

Sioto"they're sending out their soldiers even with the cannon charging?"

Plumede"they're just gonna be caught in the crossfire"

(Y/n)"are you sure you're not a dark guild jose?"

Jose"Feel the pain fairy tail you have two choices get killed by my Jupiter or die by Jupiter!"

Guild mate"impossible...is he going to kill his men with Jupiter as well?"

Max"h-he's just threatening us... he won't fire it"

Cana"yes he will that's Jose magic "shade" they're not real humans they're ghost soldiers created by Jose"

(Y/n)"it doesn't matter with my "Devil Union Mode: Equus I'll keep on tanking the blow for you guys"