Chapter 7

???"brother your magic is so cool and amazing"

(Y/n)"yeah it is isn't it with my incredible magic and gimodelo with the other four shadow devils on my side we'll be strong enough to protect you and our parents"

???"you promise?"

(Y/N)"I promise brother I will become the strongest for you"

Everything faded to a black void showing a burn down house and flames everywhere

???"brother...you said you promised to become stronger...so you can protect us didn't you..."

(Y/n)"b-brother wait I-"

???"YOU LIED TO US AND LEFT US FOR DEAD!!!"

(Y/n)"wait hold on you don't understand"

Mother"we had high hopes for you (y/n)..."

Father"instead you left us to all burn...you are no son of mine"

(Y/n)"DAAAAAMNIIIIIIIIIT!!!!"
————————————————————————

(Y/n)"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!"

(Y/n) woke up from his nightmare in a cold sweat frantically looking around making sure he was awake in his room

Gimodelo"Sir (y/n)! What's wrong what happened!"

(Y/n) looked to see all of his shadow devils in their full form around him

(Y/n)"nothing just a nightmare..."

Sioto"are you sure sir (y/n) We're your closest friends that've been with you since you formed a contract with us and your birth you can tell us anything we will not judge"

(Y/n)".....-sigh- it was about my family again..."

Plumede"damn that weakling laxus mentioning something like that arrogantly he deserves to pay!"

Waigner"calm yourself within time we'll get our opportunity doing it now will only get those pesky council involved"

(Y/n)"right let's just eat and get to the guild and take that cursed island quest"

The devils nodded in agreement and shrunk down and left in his shadow while gimodelo stayed behind the two of them went into the guild about to go to the second floor when they heard someone frantically running down the second floor

Mira"OH NOOO!!!"

(Y/n)"huh? That's unexpected to hear Mira loud it's kinda annoying and very surprising"

Gimodelo"imma take a guess and say someone took an S-class mission"

(Y/n)"that idiot must have taken a quest from the board on the second floor"

Gimodelo"but which one lets just hope it's not ours"

Mira"Master one of the requests on the second floor is missing!"

Makarov spat out what he was drinking while everyone else in the guild looked up to the worried Mira in shock

(Y/n)"we were right"

Gimodelo"we're always right hahahaha"

Laxus"oh yesterday I saw a cat stealing one of the jobs the cat with wings yeah"

Mira"HAPPY!?"

Alzack"What are they thinking!"

Bisca"I knew they were stupid but not this stupid..."