• club •

Y/NS POV:

y/n had recently had her heart broken and wanted to have a little get away, she was trying to persuade her friend to go with her to their local bar.

"just come with me pleaseeeee" y/n begged

"is this just cuz aliyah left you for the guy that plays on the varsity football team.." her friend dameris teased knowing that y/n was sort of taken back at how her ex left her for a male.

"nah I just..you know wanna have fun..can we not?" y/n pouted on the other line

"If you're trying to get a bitch you might as well go to the strip club downtown but we can stop by the bar on the way if you want"

y/ns face lit up at the idea, her friend might be right the only people you find at the bar are divorced people, desperate men and hot women that turn out toxic. atleast that's from her experience.

"sure."

"pick you up in thirty"

y/n sat on her bed contemplating about what she wants to wear not like it would matter..but she still wants to look put together.

she was more masculine but putting herself out as a feminine person is possible too.

she paced and looked through her closet frantically looking for something while checking herself out constantly in the mirror beside her. she decided to go the easy way out wearing a black button down and matching pants..masculine? I guess.

she slipped her black shoes on throwing on some chains and a watch along with a few sprays of cologne on waiting for her friend to get there which would be soon since she took at least 30 minutes to get ready.

about five minutes later there was a car horn being set off over and over and y/n stepped out seeing her friend in her driveway

"hey sexy"

"hey" y/n would've usually replied with a much more platonic response but it would've felt weird from getting her heart broken 78 hours ago.

"damn, tough crowd..."

"sorry.." y/n whispered

her friend was just in some jeans a white t shirt and her football jacket on top with some converse. luckily she didn't play on the same one her exes bf did but she could still listen in on some things. which is how she found out Aliyah was cheating on her with him in the locker room. ofc.

they stopped by the bar quickly, walking in there were five people sitting on the stools and others either playing darts or crying in a corner with a shot in their hand..pathetic. "what can I getchu ladies"

"tequila."

they both got the same thing they quickly downed one after another and another closing up to about 4 shots. they quickly left not really wanting to start anything with anyone. not even small talk.

the drive to the strip club was at least five-eight minutes away and they reeked of alcohol. y/n was fine with it since both of their parents agreed for them to be roommates in a apartment so they wouldn't get in trouble.

they clumsily mouthed the words of whatever came on the radio but don't worry. dameris driving was completely fine. she knew that she wouldn't have let either of them drive if they weren't able to even speak properly. it scarred her for life when she found out her friend Reed had gotten into an accident and died intoxicated.

they got to the club and walked in smelling a little sweat, alcohol and hearing music blasting into their ears. a few performers were on stage and a crowd was forming under them. y/n turned around to see her friend going to sit down making a shooing motion when she saw her. nice. now she's on her own.