• prove you wrong •

gip.

BILLIES POV:

practice was finally over. the last one before our game tomorrow and I was heading to the locker room passing by my boyfriend Brandon. he's sweet, kinda weird, but he's so fucking fine. (ew.)

"damn you looked so good out there"

I laugh and wink at him opening the door and going in, squirting water into my mouth along with other girls on my team. my shins hurt so fucking bad, they get kicked around so much.

I hear a bunch of conversations going on as I open my locker getting out a change of clothes and a towel since I usually rinse off after practice and especially after games.

"who are we playing tomorrow"

"kayla was watching us at practice, pretty sure she cheated on Jason"

i sigh once the warm water hits me, nights are long since I joined the soccer team, sometimes coach isn't happy with us and makes us go another hour or he just needs more time before a game.

I get scared taking showers and sometimes I don't if there's too many girls in here at once, so usually I wait a bit until they leave. my parts down there aren't exactly the same as them and I don't want shit going around. does Q know? nah.

I turn the water off and dry myself off in the shower, I peak outside not hearing anyone near and quickly got dressed. when I stepped out Brandon was standing up against the wall on his phone waiting.

"I don't think I'm up to going back to your place babe, I'm really tired" he makes a pouty face in awe

"it's ight" he smiles

he's so understanding and i don't know why I haven't told him about my anatomy it just has never popped into my mind.

he dropped me off at home and I waved and blew a kiss to him from the front door, stepping in my dog pepper greeted me.

"hello babyyy, shhhh be quiet you dumbass" my parents are usually asleep by this time.

i stepped into my red lit room, threw my backpack somewhere and collapsed passing out almost immediately.

my alarm usually wakes me up at 6:30 if I have morning practice but since today's a game day I don't have to, whichhhh let's me sleep until 8:00, nice right? ig.

I slap my alarm and groan sitting up, my hands running over my face. I get up and get ready, bringing a protein bar on my way to school.
when I got to school it was the same old same old, you learn a lot of useless shit and make friends.

the only people who I've met through high school that I like would be brandon, zoe, y/n, drew and some other people idk I think I forgot their names but I mostly have some out of school boundaries. the only people who know about me having a dick would be y/n and probably drew and...Zoe?

y/n said it was hot, drew was kinda off at first but got used to it, zoe just thought it was normal and didn't care. god I fucking hate school. usually after the people playing that evening get a ten minute release before everyone else does to get ready.

I pass by my boyfriend who usually skips most of his classes, he kisses me once and then kinda starts a make out, which is kinda awkward AND inconvenient since I need to be on the field in less than..12 minutes. fuck. my coach hates when people are late.

he starts feeling me up and he eventually gets lower and I gasp. shit. "the fuck..what did you stuff in your pants this time..don't tell me you fucking stole stupid shit again" he laughs