Boboi.. boi?

Rings..

School has ended, Erika rushes to the gate doesn't matter whom she is pushing. She smiles, she knows today is the day when she will meet her cute little sibling. She was very excited, she ran very fast as she could.

Finally she reached home. Breathing heavily, and watching the door in all hope. she ran and pushed the door very hard.

"BABY!! where are you?"

"WAHH!!!"

Erika: ack! sorry Tok.. 

Aba: oh.. ha.. you! at least knock the door, my heart is sensitive!

Erika: ehehe.. I will remember. forgive me this time. and.. where is baby?

Aba: your parents will arrive at the evening. your dad said that your mom is sleeping in hospital.

Erika: at evening? haa.. I really waited for this day.. I can't wait anymore!

Aba: you have too~

Erika: huff! ok.. is mom is fine?

Aba: of course! blessings from our almighty, everything will be fine.

Erika is relieve by hearing this from her Tokaba. she can't wait anymore.

Telephone ring..

Aba: ah yes coming! Erika go and fresh up ok?

Erika: Yes Tok!

She inside for fresh up. Aba went near to telephone and picks up.

Aba: yeah Aba speaking..

"Dad? is Erika came home?"

Aba: yes Amato. and.. how is she?

"Yes she is fine! congratulations Dad you got a grandson!"

Aba: what!! that's a good news Amato!

Erika: eh? what news Tok?

She fresh up and wipes her face with towel. when she heard about a news, she asked him.

Aba: oh! congratulations Erika! you became you brother's elder sister!

Erika: Brother... Brother?! really?!

He nods. she smiled brightly and hugged him.

Erika: I became elder sister?

Aba: yes dear! congratulations.

Erika: I can't wait to see! when they are coming?

Aba: at evening.

Erika: ok! I will clean mom's room. please help me Tok!

Aba: sure sure~

.

.

.

At evening..

Erika sleeps in her mom's bed. she was tired by cleaning and decorating her room with her power. she decorated her room with some ice designs and a welcome message. Aba gently patted her head admiring her cute sleeping face.

Aba: ah.. May god protect her from evils.

Beep Beep..

Aba: seems that they are arrived. Erika wake up! your dad came back!

She slowly opened her eyes. and get up. Aba already left her to welcome them. She quickly went downstairs and calls her dad.

Erika: PAPA!!!