A/n

Hey guys, so I'm getting alot of requests to create a spin off of Loved and Hated. I have decided instead of Alice growing up in a household full of boys would be a little bit boring and not that exciting to write, but to get Alice to grow up like Elijah. I hope you guys enjoy the story and that you like seeing the old characters.

I will be adding alot more characters, including Masons, Raffaelle, Marco, Nicolo and Luca's children. I won't be giving them a lot of kids as it would be really confusing and stuff like that, we will also see the Elijah's cousins, Alice' second cousins with their kids as well. Grandpa and Grandma are still alive, and so are all the uncles and aunts. 

I hope you enjoy the book, and if you want to send me any character Aestetics for them, please message me on Insta: little1writer 

I hope you enjoy the read as much as I did writing the first one. The amount of support is crazy. This can be read as a stand alone, but understanding the characters might be alittle bit harder as you wouldn't of understood how they grew up. 

Anyway: ENJOY! 

Also if this is the first book on my page you have clicked on, please read Loved and Hated first for a lot more context on the characters :)

I also have a patreon page with bonus chapters, spoilers and a chance to affect the story as a reader. You will officially become a "Little Reader" and all support is extremely appreciated!

https://patreon.com/Little1Writer