-(2)-

I was sat at the table thinking about the last 12 years, with my husband and my 7 boys

I was sat at the table thinking about the last 12 years, with my husband and my 7 boys. 7 boys is alot I know but I love them all so much, I did what my mother never did for me, I treated them all equally and I loved them all equally. I couldn't help favourite my youngest Romeo. He was the sweetest teen I've ever met and he is my baby boy. Just by the tiniest bit though. I did have my favourite but she isn't here anymore. We all think she passed on but my eldest children Alessandro and Lorenzo. They are just like my father and grandfather, they are wise and intelligent, they love and protect their brothers and they all have a great relationship with Bradley. 

Bradley has changed though. The more time he spends with my brothers the crazier he gets. Mason ended up having four boys with the love of his life, they were growing up so fast being 25, 23,  and his twins who were 19, Raf had two with his wife, twin boys who were both nearly 20, Marco had one and that was an accident, he tried to be part of his sons life but the mother makes very clear rules, it concical to see Marco so kind towards one person but me, but his son was now 13 and was a really smart kid, the opposite of Marco. Niccolo had three kids, three boys, and Luca had one and only ever wanted one boy with his wife. They were happy living their lives in their own houses. They lived nearby as well, only twenty minutes.

Father gave me the family home as I had the most kids after all. I had 8. Jesus I can imagine it like it was yesterday everytime I was pregnant my grandpa and grandma would jump in joy, whereas my brothers and cousins gave Bradley such a glare he went pale everytime. I had my Baby Alice in the end but I hadn't seen her in years. 

"Mother?", Lucian asked, one of the triplets. I looked up and smiled at him. He was just checking if I was alright. It hadn't been the same since Alice was taken and I haven't either. I just hope she is alive. That she didn't grow up like I did.

"Ring, Ring, Ring, R-", The phone went until Bradley picked it up. He went pale after a few seconds and gave us all a look. I knew that look. It was him telling me that Alice was fount dead. That she was gone. I broke down immediately and all my boys huddles around me.

"Yes, Yes thank you, we will be there", Brad said on the phone. He sounded excited which confused me as my baby was just fount dead. He looked at me and the boys with hope in his eyes. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"They fount her", He said. I gasped and so did all the boys. I was in complete shock that I just stared at him for a moment. Romeo started to cry and the boys asked tons of questions.

"She is in the police station for stealing, but they didn't have any evidence to prove that though", He said with a wince of annoyance, probably because she was stealing but then again we didn't know why she stole. I nodded after a few seconds, my mouth still open. Stealing, I hope it isn't true. Kind of dissapointed that she got caught. 

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go!", Enzo said. 

"She is in England", Brad said. I looked at him confused. How the hell did she end up in England. How did they get her a passport?