-(5)-

It was a long drive in which Marcus and John make me go crazy

It was a long drive in which Marcus and John make me go crazy. They were fighting and throwing things and acting like complete children. Girls who are friends with guys understand completely. They act as if the boys are cool and independant, when in reality you are just there second mother. 

Sandro and Enzo was sat in the front with two older men who kept looking back at me and then back at the road. I looked at them and raised my eyebrow and they both smirked at eachother and mumbled something about me being just like my mother.

"I'm Mason, your mothers oldest brother, and your oldest Uncles", He said. He smiled at me.

"I'm Marcus, your mothers FAVOURITE brothers, AnD tHe MosT rESpeCteD", He mimicked at the end. Mason gave him a death glare and Marco smirked at him. They were older though, much older, like 50 something. They were old and young at the same time. They still acted like brothers though. The car stopped for a second before my mother opened the door and stared at me. I pushed Marcus and John right in the back as they complained and tapped the chair next to mine. Her face lighted up and she sat right next to me.

"Um, I didn't really introduce myself, I'm Elijah, your mother", She said. I looked a hell of alot like her. I knew she was thinking the same thing as we were both staring at eachother.

"So, Marcus and John was it?", She asked. They both stopped fighting for three seconds before coming back and looking at Elijah with their hands over their chests glaring at her. Jesus christ. 

"Enough guys, it's fine!", I scream whispered at them and they looked at me then back at Elijah without glaring this time. 

"What's wrong?", Elijah asked them. They both looked at me and Marcus looked like he wanted to bundle me up away from them.

"She is our family. WE protect our family", John said in a harsh tone. Mason and Marco didn't like this are they started to glare at them. I didn't like this, they were all my family, maybe Marcus and John more as I have known them a hell of alot longer, but still. Elijah stared for a second before looking at me.

"I know, I should of been there", She whispered slowly. I thought for a second before playing a little game to see if she would lie to me, hey, I don't know if I could trust her, I had 7 older brothers to learn about, a father, grandpa's, and probably a shit ton of cousins. I have to get some perspective on who these people were.

"So, why?", I asked. She looked confused which I prefered so I could see her true reaction.

"Why what darling?", Mason asked. I turned to him and eyed him and Marco down.

"Why was I taken?", I said looking at all of them. Marcus and John knew what I was doing and stayed quiet. Elijah sat there for a second before looking at Mason and Marco and nodding. They looked hesitent before she gave them a sharp glare to shut them up.

"They are in the Mafia", She said and waited for my reaction. I looked at them bored before looking back at the boys.

"Yeah I know", I said with a small smile, happy that they decided not to lie. They all looked pretty surprised though, it was pretty obvious if you think about it.

"HOW?", Marco yelled at me. I flinched back and Elijah noticed and frowned, so did Mason and Marco, whereas Marcus and John looked pissed that this asshole has the audacity to yell at me. I hated flinching, but I was use to it as a kid, and I didn't like this Marco guy at all.

"Non of your buisness asshole", I said and glared at him. He looked guilty for a second before looking at Elijah, but she is trying hard not to laugh. 

"Language", Mason said. Elijah rolled her eyes at him and I looked at them confused but they both brushed it off. 

"So where are we going?", I asked looking at Elijah, and acting as if that Marco guy didn't exist. 

"Italy", She said. ITALY?! I'm the most british person you will ever meet. I will die. Like litrilly die in the sun. Jesus I swear I'm ginger with how easily my skin burns. I looked at them in shock as they laughed at me. We were soon laughing together until I yawned. I put my head on the side of the car and fell fast asleep.

I watched as my baby slept

I watched as my baby slept. She looked so peaceful and so beautiful. She was so elegant yet so strong. Marcus and John, the two guys who took care of her since she was taken, and in who I owe my life too. They were cute with both their heads ontop of eachother sleeping. Mason was shouting at Marco for making Alice flinch.

I don't know why she did it, I had a sudden thought that she had a terrible life and lied to me about it, but she was so strong and so brave. She probably had lied to me to make me feel better, that I hadn't failed her. I watched her sleep for three hours until we arrived at the airport. My father helped me out of the car. My boys and them had to taek two other cars as we all didn't fit in one. 

Alessandro went to carry Alice but John and Marcus quickly ran infront and Marcus lifted her and held her tightly to his chest. She nearly woke up but it was evident she was extremely tired as she just kept snoring. John moved her hair from her face and my boys nearly fought them right there and then. 

I mean I get that they were jealous but these people were her family, the people who stood by her side when we wasnt there. Mason and my brothers clearly didn't like it as well as it was their baby niece but it is what it is.

Marcus gently placed her in a seat and got a blanket and threw it over her. John scolded him for being an ass and placed it around her comfortably. My father didn't like this at all, it was his grandaughter after all. Marcus and John sat around her and looked at us awkwardly.

"So, how long have you guys been a trio?", I asked. They looked at eachother and shook their heads.

"Gonna 'ave to ask Al on that one", They said. My boys looked confused but then they all looked back at Alice who was now stiring in her sleep. She looked like she was having a nightmare but John and Marcus held her hand and she calmed down instantly.

It looked like the ones I use to have and I knew my brothers were thinking the same thing.

"What the fuck is going on with her?", Romeo asked. They both shrugged before looking at anything but us. Alice slept for another half an hour before waking up. The boys practically cried from how adorable she was, whilst rubbing her hands over her eyes and staring at them like they were crazy.

"Um, can I help you?", She said confused. Grandpa patter his knee for her to go sit on but she looked confused before realising what he meant. Marcus and John crossed their arms but she just rolled her eyes and made her way over to him.

"So cherub, whats really going on?", He asked, as she just stared at him.