-(3)-

We had arrived at the police station ready to see my beautiful grown up daughter

We had arrived at the police station ready to see my beautiful grown up daughter. The boys were buzzing and Bradley couldn't contain himself with the pure excitement in his eyes. It was crazy how happy he was to see Alice but at the same time I felt the exact same way.

We went into the police station to see some very confused cops looking around the place for someone, screaming into the phone. The door then swung open to reveal Father, Grandfather and all my brothers. Mason, Raff, Marco, Niccolo and Luca were all stood there in their glory and in their prime. It was pretty terrifying but they made their point. Father walked in front and grandfather by his side with cigars in their mouth looking around at the cops with no expression.

"Where is my great granddaughter?", Grandpa asked. One cop walked forwards.

"Sh-e-e we-l-l some ki-ds messed around out front and we went to move them and when we got back s-sh-e wa-s-s g-one", The cop said. The poor thing looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"SHES GONE?!", My father shouted. 

"Well you see she was very determined to get out of here, we had to check on her every ten minutes, she seemed to like living on the streets", The cop said. Mason came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"She's sounds like you when you were younger", He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him but inside I was proud. She was strong like me, she was determined. She even managed to escape police custody. 

"I'm guessing the kids were just a distraction then?", My father asked. The cops all nodded. They all sighed. 

"Jesus why can't you girls just come when your suppose to", Marcus said with a grin. Alessandro and Lorenzo stood up to the cop.

"So where would our only baby sister go?", They said in a cold voice. I hated that about them but it couldn't be helped, they were still technically in the mafia and helped Mason kids out every now and again. Gosh my baby has so many people to protect her now. 5 uncles, 7 brothers, loads of cousins, a grandfather, a great grandfather and her father himself. She didn't know how loved she truly was. She had her aunts, her grandmother and her mother to protect her.

"Let me see the footage outside the station", Father asked. The cop looked at her superior and they nodded quickly. That was the best part about my family, people always knew not to mess around with the men in all their suits, it was terrifying.

I sat in the middle as the boys crowded around me, Mason and Bradley with their hands on my shoulder with Marco glaring at the screen. My boys were stood around waiting. They turned the screen on and that's when I saw my angel. She looked just like I did when I was younger but she had a lot more freckles, she kind of looked like Everly but the rest was me and Bradley. She knew when to run. She had tattered clothes and it was obvious she didn't eat that much. We watched the street cam as she ran into a teenage boy as he caught her and helped her up. She laughed with him and another boy came around the corner, smirking as well. 

Masons grip on the chair tightened and the boys all tensed up. They laughed together and headed off into the backroads, shoving eachother as they walked on.

"Can we track her?", Mason asked. The cop nodded wuickly. She turned to police cams around the abandoned side of town and we saw her enter a building with the two boys as they laughed and looked at her in complete shock. I'm guessing she is telling them about us. She looked kind of angry though, as if she was talking about us in anger.

"Its the Cloves. We know where they are but we are trying to get a good day to collect all the kids at once but they always know when we are coming and always pack up. She has been with them for three years that of what we know, with the two boys. We never got their names but Alice, well she isn't like the other kids, she is smarter and stronger than the two boys, we often see them fighting on the streets and she always wins", The cop said, a little bit of pride was seen, probably because they knew her pretty well.

"Fighting?", Raf asked with concern. He was probably already thinking about her wounds. 

"Oh yeah, they would go around and someone would always start on her but she knows how to fight pretty well. Turns out the only reason she let herself be caught is so her friends could run of with a bunch of stolen food. She is a smart one that one", The cops said. I was beaming with pride. I was also worried, if she was only with them for three years, what made her run, and will she run from us now?

"Then lets go visit this building. I want the place surrounded within ten minutes, I want my granddaughter back", My father said squeezing my hand. I wanted my bay back.

"That's nuts!, The mafia? Jeez we have to move they are probably looking for you", John said whilst thinking, trying to think of a way to escape the country

"That's nuts!, The mafia? Jeez we have to move they are probably looking for you", John said whilst thinking, trying to think of a way to escape the country. I looked down and Marcus pushed my chin up, giving me a small smile, he always knew what I was thinking.

"What's wrong Al?", He asked gently. I looked up to them with a frown and tears in my eyes.

"They didn't abandon me. They loved me but they stopped looking for me, they must of thought I was dead but it's not fair.", I said, trying so hard not to cry. The boys down to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged them back hard, as I could tell they were giving eachother the look.

"Common we are on watch duty", Marcus said after a while. 

"We will leave after and warn everybody", He said. I shook my head quickly.

"We have to tell everyone now", I said as they all nodded in agreement. We walked into the building to see all the kids sat their around the fire eating dinner. I rolled up the centre next to the fire in the centre.

"Listen up everyone! My family are on their way here with the police, so everyone needs to get their stuff and leave as soon as possible! There is a good place on 18th and it's way bigger than this, I was going to move up their in a week anyway but might as well go now. Get packing!", I shouted to them. It was like something clicked and everyone ran off to grab their things.

"I might as well stay here and meet them. I am curious about them anyway, you guys go ahead.", I said. The shook their heads straight away.

"We are your family and you are ours, no way in hell are we leaving you to them", They said. I nodded my head and we all put our foreheads together. The kids were running around with their bags rushing out of the back door. They were heading to 18th. One kid ran from the watch tower.

"COPS COMING AND SURROUNDING THE AREA! WE GOTTA GO! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!", He yelled. Everyone had now ran out of the door with their siblings and their stuff, running through the back area and through the fields, knowing that the cops could never catch up with them. The kid ran up to me, he was a boy around 17.

"Look the others will be fine, we will be on 18th, I'll send you a message to say if we got there okay.", I nodded and he ran out. The place was now truly abandoned except for us who sat in the centre eating the left over food. The cop cars were now surrounding the place and we were just sat chilling eating bread. 

A woman's voice then echoed in the building.

"Alice?"