Now, kiss me. (Kili)

Let me just say before I start this imagine, Kili looks MIGHTY FINE here. Look at him! Ok, I'm done. 

-

It was astoundingly harmonious, for once, inside the high ceilings and dense walls of the Lonely Mountain. There were no boisterous laughs or conversations that lingered within the halls which quite frankly, concerned you, a permanent resident in consideration that you were awfully familiar with those clamors and when hearing none, it sure did raise a few suspicions from you. It was either everyone went out to hunt and gather more resources to stock for the upcoming winter or most of the dwarves you were with were sleeping. Your strides were soft and inaudible as you crossed another empty hallway when suddenly your brows lifted at the sound of hushed tones from an entry not far from you. 

The deep turquoise part of your dress swelled out on the floor as you rushed towards the discreet sound you heard and sure enough, you saw Bilbo, the hobbit that came along on the way to Erebor and Fili, Thorin's nephew and the twin of Kili

The deep turquoise part of your dress swelled out on the floor as you rushed towards the discreet sound you heard and sure enough, you saw Bilbo, the hobbit that came along on the way to Erebor and Fili, Thorin's nephew and the twin of Kili. Kili was a fascinating dwarf to you, it seemed as if there would be nights wherein you couldn't find the strength to sleep because he would always cross your mind and that was most of the time. Maybe it was the way his features were precise and extremely tantalizing to look at or his gorgeous grin that consistently reached his dark and captivating brown eyes, his profound yet gentle voice that pulled you like a magnet. So it was apparent that you had felt something about the charming being and it didn't help that you lived in the same place as him but one thing was certain, you would never admit to whatever you felt unless you felt that you needed to. Cases such as unexpected death or just courage would be proper motivation to drive you to confess, as embarrassing as it sounds. 

"Why did I even agree to this? You could just do it." You hear Bilbo's slightly irked voice and you see Fili giving the poor hobbit a glare. 

"Master Baggins because my brother wouldn't do a thing about it, we need to go through with this plan so the tension can be over with." Fili tried to carefully explain, stopping himself from yelling at the small man who narrowed his eyes at him. 

"How sure are you that he even likes her? Maybe we're just making assumptions here." Bilbo reasoned out making your eyes widen and you feel your heart break a little. They were talking about a her  so your chances of having somewhat a relationship with your secret crush was slim to absolutely none, you felt as if your heart was pricked by a thousand needles and quite honestly, they hurt. 

"Can't you see the way he looks at her? He would probably jump off the tallest mountain in Middle Earth for that woman! He was even planning on giving this type of talisman our mother gave to 'im, but he's too afraid that he won't be taken seriously. I am begging you, Master Baggins. We need to do this for my brother." Fili said exasperated and desperate to have the hobbit on his side and push through with his grand plan on getting his brother into a relationship which Kili had already declined and warned him many times not to meddle but it seemed that stubbornness really ran in the Durin's Folk bloodline. The hobbit sighed defeatedly, raising his hand as a sign that he was convinced which made Fili express his triumph by giving the dwarf a happy punch which nearly toppled over the hobbit. You smiled sadly at the conversation that occured, looking down at the stone floors and tried to accept that you can only giggle, touch, kiss, spend time and love Kili, the raven-haired dwarf, within your dreams.