𝖲𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇

"i can't believe you made me agree to this". the second oldest of the group, Soobin, whispered as he turned on his flashlight. the oldest, Yeonjun, then wrapped his arm around Soobin's shoulder and chuckled.

"come on, Soob. live life a little". the pair walked ahead as their other three friends entered the school. "are you sure this is a good idea?", the youngest of the three, Kai, spoke timidly.

"we'll be fine, Kai, i promise". the oldest of the trio, Beomgyu, said. the final of the three, Taehyun, was looking down the hallway in silence. "Tae, you alright?".

the blonde shook his head slightly before turning to face the other two. "we should stick with Yeonjun and Soobin, i don't have a good feeling".

Beomgyu and Kai silently agreed and the three boys quickly caught up to the older two in front of them. "what are we even looking for?".

Yeonjun shrugged and continued walking down the hallway, stopping when he reached a door the five had never seen before. "i wasn't sure when walking in here, but i am now".

Beomgyu then stepped forward and pressed on the door lightly. "it's locked, let's go somewhere else". as four of them were about to walk away, the fifth noticed something.

"guys, the key is above the door". Taehyun reached his hand up and grabbed a key which looked like it was made in the 19th century.

he then pushed the key into the keyhole and it surprisingly fit. Taehyun then turned back to look at his friends and they were all looking at him with nervous expressions.

he turned the key slowly and the lock clicked, signalling that it was opened. Soobin then reached his arm out and pushed the door open, making it reveal a small storage room.

the five boys looked at each other before quietly walking into the room, one by one. Taehyun was the last to enter and he couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching them.

in the storage room, there was a few odd boxes and lots of cobwebs. it was as if the room hadn't been opened for decades. they all then noticed a staircase that led down to another door at the back of the room.

"i don't know about you guys, but i don't want to go down there". Kai spoke out in a worried tone. Yeonjun placed a hand on the youngest's shoulder and softly smiled at him.

"we'll be with you, don't worry". after he said that, Yeonjun started waking down the staircase while holding a torch in front of him. Soobin and Kai then followed, leaving both Beomgyu and Taehyun in the storage room.

Beomgyu was about to follow the others down the staircase when he felt Taehyun gripping his shirt sleeve. "what if we just stay up here? a security guard might come and lock us in if he sees the door open".

Beomgyu then looked into Taehyun's eyes and could see how scared the younger was. "i'll let you hold onto my arm, okay?". the blonde lightly nodded and they soon went down the staircase to join their friends after placing a doorstop to keep the door open.

what they saw when they got down the stairs, was something they never thought they'd see. the school had a basement? Kai was still stood by the door and Soobin was looking at graffiti on the walls with Yeonjun.

"woah.. why did we not know about this?". Taehyun looked behind them and up the staircase one last time and swore he could see the outline of a figure at the top.

"i don't know, maybe to stop students hiding out down here?". the five friends met in the middle of the room and shone their torches around in curiosity.

the basement was mainly filled with empty boxes, foldable chairs, dusty pillars, and one chalkboard which looked like it was brand new. weird.

Yeonjun then took out five of the old broken chairs and set them up in a circle. "what are you doing?". the oldest then sat down with a laugh.

"there's no one here, might as well make the most of it". Beomgyu quickly agreed and sat down, Taehyun following after since he was still holding on to the brunette's sleeve.

Kai and Soobin soon sat down after realising there would be no reason to argue against the idea. the five boys then sat in silence for a few minutes.

"shouldn't we just go back up? there isn't much for us to do down here". they all got up and began walking up the staircase only to realise..

the door was shut.

Kai walked up to the door and grabbed onto it, trying to pull it open. after a few tries, he looked down to his friends and sighed. "it's not opening".

both Yeonjun and Soobin also tried to open the door but had no luck opening it. Taehyun knew that his gut instinct was right. someone was following them, and they must've locked them in.

the five boys walked down the staircase nervously and they all took out their phones. "are you serious? there's no service down here!".

Yeonjun sat back down on one of the chairs and the other four followed, all trying to get signal on their phones. "are we stuck down here?".

Kai quietly spoke up. the four others looked at him and all sighed, nodding their heads. Beomgyu then pocketed his phone and smiled at them all.

"we'll just try to stay entertained until the morning, when someone can come and let us out". he stood up and walked over to the chalkboard.

"see? free entertainment". Beomgyu grabbed the bottom of the chalkboard and flipped it over to reveal the other side. the five boys then stared at the chalkboard in disbelief.

their names were all written across the top of the chalkboard in bold letters. underneath their names, the chalkboard read:

'EACH OF YOU IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM EACH OTHER'

Beomgyu backed away from the chalkboard in fear and stopped when he hit the chair he was previously sitting on. the other four boys also had the same look of fear on their faces.

Beomgyu's eyes then trailed to the bottom of the board, where another message was written:

'IF ANY OF YOU FAIL TO TELL YOUR TRUTH BY MORNING, YOUR SECRET WILL BE UPLOADED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE'

the boy's minds were filled with all sorts of questions. who knew their secrets? who was the person that locked them in the basement? if they do tell their secrets, will they still be friends after?