𝖥𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗋

⚠️cursing, mentions of suicide⚠️

"what the fuck..", Yeonjun whispered out as the others continued to stare at the chalkboard in shock. the five boys then looked around at each other in a daze.

"Beomgyu i swear to god if this is one of your stupid pranks-" "why would i do something like this? you know me better than that!". Beomgyu and Soobin argued.

"then who fucking did". he was then cut off when a screeching noise was heard. the five boys looked back over towards the chalkboard and Taehyun's name was now scribbled at the bottom.

the remaining four looked over at the blonde male and he was sat there in panic. "does that mean.. i go first?". then the room went silence for a few seconds.

Beomgyu finally went and sat back down on his chair, taking Taehyun's hand in his to comfort the younger. Yeonjun then turned to face the blonde.

"come on, tell us. what's your secret?". a slight gasp was heard from Kai and Soobin lightly hit the back of Yeonjun's head. "we can't force him to tell us something, Jun!"

Yeonjun quickly rolled his eyes before leaning back into his chair. "the longer he waits to tell us, the less time we'll have to tell our secrets".

Beomgyu looked away from the older two bickering and back over to Taehyun who seemed to squeeze his hand tighter. he quickly realised that Taehyun was crying.

"Tae? hey, look at me". he cupped the youngers face and held it up so that they were looking into each other's eyes. "everything's going to be okay, no one's pressuring you to tell us anything".

the blonde let out a deep sigh before taking Beomgyu's hands off of his face and standing up. "i have to go to therapy because i tried to kill myself".

the room fell into another silence as the four other males looked at Taehyun with worry. "you- what-". Beomgyu's worried voice was cut off with another screech.

Taehyun's name was scribbled out, meaning he had told his secret. the blonde was about to sit down but was quickly engulfed into a hug by Kai, who was crying.

"why would you do that? you idiot, you could have spoken to us about how you were feeling!". Taehyun pulled out of the hug and looked around at his older friends.

Soobin was looking at the ground, Yeonjun had his arm wrapped around him, and Beomgyu was wiping under his eyes to stop tears from falling.

it made Taehyun realise that if he was successful, his friends would never be the same bubbly people they are right now. he should not have been so selfish and only through of himself in that moment.

Taehyun then noticed how Beomgyu's breathing became irregular. he was having a panic attack. he quickly knelt down in front of the older and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Gyu, look at me. look, i'm still here! i promise i won't do anything like that again". the brunette just nodded while still wiping his tears.

Yeonjun then slowly stood up and walked over to Taehyun, pulling him into a soft hug. "i'm sorry, Tae. for forcing you to tell us that. if knew it was something so personal, i wouldn't have said what i said".

Taehyun let out a quiet laugh while pulling out of the hug. "it's okay.. i would've told you guys at some point anyway".

Soobin then finally looked up from the floor as the two other males sat back down. "how did you.. do it?". Yeonjun was about to say something until Taehyun stopped him.

"remember when i was really sick and Beomgyu took care of me? i guess one day i was just at my lowest and i couldn't take it anymore. i took every single pill that was left in that bottle and just laid there, waiting.."

"it worked too, until i woke up in the hospital". he sadly chuckled. "i'm okay now, though. that's all that matters, right?"

three of his friends nodded in pity while the fourth stared at his hands in distress. "i'm such an idiot". Beomgyu ran his fingers through his hair and looked at Taehyun.

"it's all my fault- i'm the one who bought you those stupid fucking pills-" "Beomgyu, it's not you fault at all-" "it is! if i didn't get you those pill while you were ill, you would've never attempted!".

Taehyun quickly made eye contact with Beomgyu and glared at the brunette. "Beomgyu, listen to me. even if i didn't have those pills with me, i most likely would have found another way to try".

"so please- don't blame yourself". Beomgyu was about to say one more thing until the loud screeching noise was heard again.

the five boys looked over at the chalkboard in silence, and this time..

it said Huening Kai.