𝖶𝗁𝗈 𝖨𝗌 𝖧𝖾?

⚠️cursing⚠️

"shit", Yeonjun whispered as he sat down with worry on his face. the other four also sat down and all looked over at the oldest of the group.

"surely you can tell us now and your secret won't be released?". Yeonjun shook his head lightly and a small tear could be seen slipping from his eye.

"there's no point- it's not a secret that i ever thought would get out". the group fell into a silence once again. the quietness being broken by pings coming from each boys phone.

they all looked at each other in confusion. "i thought we had no service down here". Beomgyu mumbled out. they all took their phones out of their pockets and stared at their screens in shock.

'five teenage boys by the names of Choi Soobin, Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu, Kang Taehyun, and Kai Kamal Huening have all been missing since last week. some people are theorising that the boys became apart of "the game" which is an alternative universe that forces people into telling the worst secrets they have kept from each other. according to an article, the only way to get out of this "game" is for all of the players to reveal their secrets by sunrise. if the players that do not succeed in telling their secrets, they are "eliminated" from the game. nobody knows what happens to the players which are eliminated, we just know that they are never seen again. of course though, this is just a theory. please notify your local police department if you have any sightings of the five boys. their photos will be posted below.'

Soobin was the first to finish reading the article and lowered his phone down to his side. "what the fuck..". Kai was the next to finish, along with the other three.

"missing? for a week?". Taehyun looked around at his friends worriedly. four of them then got startled when Yeonjun jumped up and ran towards the basement door.

Yeonjun began banging on the door and screaming for help. "please! somebody! we're down here!". the other four boys caught on to what he was doing and soon joined him.

all five of them were now banging on the door and walls of the basement, hoping at least someone was out there. their calls were soon answered when the sound of keys was heard on the other side of the basement door.

Yeonjun stepped back and walked closer to his friends. the door was then unlocked and slowly pushed open by someone in a dark outfit.

the figures face was covered with a dark mask, only his eyes being visible. yet, the eyes looked familiar. "are you the one who kept us in here?"

Soobin timidly spoke. the masked figure then took another step into the room, closing the door behind him. "and if i was?".

the mans voice was extremely deep, as if he was using a voice modifier. Yeonjun took a step closer to the man after gaining enough confidence.

"why?". a loud chuckle was heard from the masked man as he took another step closer. "i like to think of it as.. a bit of fun".

the four boys could see the anger rising on Yeonjun's face. "fun? you think keeping us here against our wills and forcing us to tell secrets is fun?".

the man tilted his head in a teasing manner. "would you have ever told each other your secrets if i didn't?". the room fell silent.

"i have been watching you five for a while now. you actually know me.. pretty well". still, none of them wanted to speak up out of fear.

the masked man chuckled once more before pulling the hood off of his head. "don't you think there was a reason i made you go last, Yeonjun?".

the said boy froze in his spot as the man looked over at him. the man then slowly reached up to his mask and pulled it down his face..

oh..

my..

god..

"surprise"