𝖭𝗈 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌?

⚠️cursing⚠️

"i can't". Beomgyu whispered out after he saw his name on the chalkboard. he slowly ran his fingers through his hair and looked around at his friends who were giving him expecting looks.

"i can't". this time he spoke a little louder than before, his friends being able to hear his voice. a soft frown formed on Taehyun's face and he leaned forward in his chair.

"you can, Gyu. you can do it". Beomgyu closed his eyes and shook his head. he was then broken out of his state when Yeonjun walked over and made him stand up.

the older boy held Beomgyu by his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "if you don't tell your secret soon, mine will be posted for everyone to see"

"so tell your truth before i force it out of you". Beomgyu's eyes were now tearing up and he took a step away from Yeonjun. the older just took a step closer, keeping no space between them.

"just tell us. i don't want my secret posted to the world!". the brunette shook his head and as he blinked a tear fell down his face.

Yeonjun then grabbed Beomgyu's shoulders again and shook the younger boy while looking into his eyes. "tell us or i swear to god i'll-"

"i'm gay!". Beomgyu couldn't handle the pressure Yeonjun was placing on him and shouted out. "i'm gay..". the second time came out softly.

Yeonjun's arms dropped out of guilt and instead of turning away, he pulled Beomgyu into a hug. the action made Beomgyu then burst into tears.

the other three boys soon stood up and made their way into the hug. they all then pulled out of the hug in confusion when they didn't hear the chalkboard screech.

they all looked over at the chalkboard and saw that Beomgyu's name was untouched, meaning the secret that he told wasn't the deepest secret he had.

except.. on the corner of the chalkboard it read 'TRY AGAIN' in small lettering. Beomgyu quickly wiped the tears from under his eyes and stared at the chalkboard in shock.

"what..". the four other boys looked over at Beomgyu once again and the brunette couldn't help but let another tear fall from his eye.

Soobin placed a reassuring hand on Beomgyu's shoulder and made the younger boy sit down on his chair. "take your time, alright?".

Yeonjun then sat down with a sigh. "not too much time, though". Soobin sent a silent glare over to Yeonjun before removing his hand from beomgyu's shoulder.

Beomgyu then looked over at Kai who was looking at him with a comforting smile. his eyes then made their way over to Taehyun, and he made eye contact with the younger.

he quickly let out an airy "shit" under his breath and held the eye contact with Taehyun. "i um". he stopped himself and let out a deep sigh before continuing.

"i'm in love with you.. Taehyun". if the room wasn't silent before, it definitely was now. Beomgyu watched as Taehyun's jaw slowly dropped.

he then let out an awkward cough and looked to the floor. "me too". those two words made Beomgyu's head shoot up from the floor and meet Taehyun's once again.

"you.. too?". no one dared interrupt the silence in the room. "me too.. i love you too.. Beomgyu". just as Beomgyu was about to respond, the chalkboard finally screeched and Beomgyu's name was scribbled out.

they were all then shocked when Yeonjun's name didn't appear right after. the said boy stood up out of his chair and walked over to the chalkboard in panic.

he knocked on it and even flipped it over twice before sighing worriedly. "why isn't my name showing up? hey! idiot who's doing this to us, where's my name?!".

Yeonjun called out to no one in particular, maybe he was hoping for someone to appear and expose themselves for putting the friends through this torture.

the five friends looked over at the small window in the corner of the basement and their eyes widened.

the sun was rising.