04

Shen An went out to marry his wife back under many watchful eyes. He was very flustered. Even if the Lu family didn't ask him anything. They were very obvious with their attitude and actions.

He sighed and drove towards the meeting place and saw Bai Qilin leaning against the wall of the shop. He got off and walked towards him.

Bai Qilin looked up from his phone "oh you are here. Let's go then. I don't have anything to pack so I am just here with my backpack." He patted at his bag.

Shen An helped him to carry the bags back to the car and opened the door for him. Bai Qilin smiled "thanks~"

Shen An drove away calmly while Bai Qilin was staring at him "can you not stare at me like that?"

Bai Qilin teased "why? Are you shy?"

Shen An ooked towards his soon to be wife "behave or I will kiss you."

Bai Qilin's pale cheeks revealed a pink tint and he looked away. "Shameless"

(A/N : my son in law is so cuteeeeeeee)

Shen An took the two red books that was a proof that they were married. He gave one to Bai Qilin "let's go. My family is waiting for you."

Bai Qilin was stunned "your family?"

Shen An nodded "Maternal family"

Bai Qilin nodded thoughtfully and followed him outside.

Lu Xilin saw her cousin came back  with a man behind him. She yelled "Hey a beauty. Sister come down quickly. Second brother have married a beauty back."

She stared unblinkingly at Bai Qiran "second brother in law. I am your third sister in law. Come give me a hug."

But she was glared by Shen An. Lu Ximin muttered "henpecked husband...ugh"

Leng Zixin came and led Bai Qilin inside after nodding at Shen An.

Shen An doesn't know if Bai Qilin married him willingly or he was pressured by the situation. He walked out of the room to visit the Lu's company. The third master lu was coming back today after he came to know that his nephew is back. Shen An have to pick up his third uncle, aunt and little sister from the airport on the way of coming back.

When Shen An went to the company, everyone was not very enthusiastic about him. So he didn't stay there for long and drove around a little. But he arrived at the airport at time.

But his leg was caught by a little girl who was looking at him cutely with teary eyes "Brother. Can you take me home. I want my mommy."

Shen An liked children very much. He picked up the little girl. "What's your name, little princess."

The little girl giggled "my name is xiaomin"

Shen An chuckled "okay Xiaomin. You are very lovely but you shouldn't cheat people like this okay. Go back to your parents. Maybe they are worried about you...and don't take acting as your profession.

He never know that this words made Lu XiMin chose her career as a actress and supermodel.

Someone patted at his shoulder. Shen An looked behind and saw a man in late 30s who looked very much like old master lu. "Third uncle."

Third master Lu grinned "you are quite impressive young man. Let's go. I have to meet your wife."

Shen An was helpless about the enthusiasm of the Lu family members. But he was very happy to gain such a warm family.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

I am back.....

I made a new friend today.....he is very good. 😁❤

How are you guys. I am gonna take my 2nd co vaccine.

Thank you for voting....take care of yourself....Xoxo..❤

BlackRose~