08

Shen was emitting a cold aura all over from his body. Even the professional bodyguards send by the Lu Family to protect the two brothers trembled on his presence. "How's he now?"

Ru Yiling sniffed a little and answered him back "His condition is stable now. I got frightened when I saw that unknown man injecting something into your brother's body. So I thought to call you first."

Shen An clenched his fist "Thank you for your hard work. Sister in law. Please take care of my brother."

Ru Yiling nodded gently when Shen An walked out of  the room "where is he?"

A bodyguard dared to come forward and answer him with the risk of his life " Second Young Master. He is locked by us in a different room. We can..."

Shen An interrupted him "Did you send the injection for the test?"

The bodyguard nodded. Shen An continued "okay let's go to that trash."

The bodyguard gulped and walked behind Shen An instructing the direction a little by little.

Shen An saw a thin man tied with the chair whose face is full of bruises, blue and purple. Shen An didn't show any mercy on the injured man and beat him gain. "So, how much Shen Qi gave you to poison my brother? Huh?"

The man was a little stunned. He stammered painfully "I didn't poison anyone. I didn't. I was just informed that the liquid will make him sleep for a few years. I really didn't want to kill anyone."

Shen An punched him again "Where is Shen Qi?"

The man murmured "Shen...Shen Qi. No the man was not called Shen Qi but Bai QiXin."

Shen An's eyes darkened "Bai Qilan's brother? so the bai family also wants to get killed.......lock him up in the dungeon of the manor."

Shen An called a number and said seriously "Grandpa. Bai family collude with Shen family to kill elder brother."

The old man's firmed voice came from the phone "Come back home with Ah Jin and his wife. Bai Family really wants to perish this time."

Shen An walked towards the doctor's cabin.  The doctor didn't agree to let Shen Jin leave a first. But after hearing the name of Lu family, the doctor signed the discharged papers.

After a while,the family doctors of Lu family arrived at the hospital and helped Shen An to take his brother back. "Sister in law. Go with them. I will come back a little later with my wife."

Ru Yiling was a little surprised to know that Shen An married someone but she didn't as anything out of here reach. She obediently followed her husband to the ambulance which was well protected by the bodyguards and soldiers.

Shen An drove his car back on the hotel where he left his wife alone this morning because of the emergency. He don't know if Ah Lin is angry with him.

When Shen An opened the door of his suite, the suite was silent. Shen An frowned 'Did ah Lin leave alone?'

He walked towards the bedroom hastily and saw Bai Qilin sleeping wrapped in the blanket. Only the beautiful face was out of the blanket. Shen An chuckled. His mood was very light after seeing his wife now. He kissed the pale forhead gently.

Bai Qilin opened his eyes drowsily "ahh. You are back." He rubbed his eyes with back of his hand and yawned.

Shen An rubbed his head "yes. Let's go home. Grandpa is waiting for us."

Bai Qilin's sleepiness flew away by the word "home". He blushed a little "okay"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thank you for voting...take care of yourself...xoxo....❤

BlackRose~