10

Bai Qixin and Bai Qilan was already nervous that their plan to poison Shen Jin had failed. Shen Qi was comforting Bai Qilan. "It's okay. Even if he is not dead. We will kill him next time. Shen An would have to take him back in the Shen Manor. We will have enough opportunity at home. It's just it will be a little problematic. Bai Qilan sniffed and nodded. Bai Qixin asked nervously "would he tell my name to Second young Master Shen. Brother in law."

Shen Qi looked at Brother and Sister pair and sneered with disgust. If it's not for the support of the Bai family to take over the Shen family. He would have never looked at this slut.

Someone knocked at the door. Bai Qixin opened the door and screamed at the maid "what's now? Didn't I say not to disturb us here"

The maid stammered "th-third young master. The manor got surrounded by the military and police."

Bai Qilan looked up with her swollen egly eyes "what do you mean?"

The maid looked down "Mas-Master is taken under arrest. The police said that he have done tax evasion and and second young master is being taken away by the Military because second young master have sold country's secret to enemy."

Bai Qixin and Bai Qilan's face paled "what are you saying?"

Shen Qi walked out of the room followed by the brother and sister pair. He really saw the police, military and officers in the hall. Bai Qilan hugged his arm pitifully. "Brother Qi. Believe me it's not true. Someone is framing my father. "

Shen Qi really wanted to throw her hands off from his arms but he haven't clarified the truth yet so he wanted to ask the officers. But before he could ask anyone, a officer looked at him "Don't meddle in this situation. Shen Company is under a critical situation. You should take care of that, Third Master Shen."

Shen Qi was stunned. He got furious after a second. "What are you trying to say? Why would the shen company be in a critical situation."

But the officer didn't care to reply back to him.

Shen Qi panicked and threw Bai Qilan's hand off from his arm and strode out of the Bai Manor.

Shen An got this video and chuckled. He show this to Bai Qilin.  Bai Qilin sneered "they used everything left by my father. Now it's time to pay back everything."

Shen An wrapped his arms around Bai Qilin and whispered "Shouldn't you give me some rewards."

Bai Qilin looked at him confusedly. But when he felt that hot hand roaming in his back,  he blushed. "En"

It was not that he didn't miss the touch. But he was being too greedy once he get the love of the other man.

Shen An could understand his insecurity. He hugged the soft body in his and dropped a kiss in his earlobe.

Bai Qilin shivered "An...Shen An.."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

It's so hot here....🙊

BlackRose~