𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕜 𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕒𝕨𝕟

I'll hold you when things go wrong
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

thats what vinnie said before i became his girlfriend and my ex cheated on me.

this time he's not here to hold me when something went wrong. he cheated.

*flashback*
i was going to the hype house to see vinnie. my bestfriend, nai, said she'd come over too besides havent seen her in a while.

i pull up the driveway and greet everyone but notice vinnie and nai aren't here. i don't ask where they are and assume they're in the room or something.

i happily jog up the steps and continue to his room. walk in to see the one thing i never expected..

my boyfriend kissing my best friend.

i slam the door to make myself known and leave. the shouts of my name becoming more distant as i left the house.

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

hah screw that!

*end of flashback*

i cry even more every second i think about it. how could do that and with nai?!

i hear faint knocking, not wanting to answer the door i jogged downstairs wiping my tears and finally opened the door. there he was.

"let. me. explain." "no" i was about to close the door until a force was against me turns out to be vinnies hand of course. "please" "fine, tell me why you cheated on me with my BEST FRIEND" i got louder as the sentence went on. "she came onto me i swear, you won't believe me but ask thomas or mia or someone she's been all over me all day"

"no she wouldn-" "well she did". my emotions were all over the place, guilt, disbelief, shock, sadness.i didn't know what to believe.

i fell into his arms, bawling.

"Baby, I'm right here"

~

next time i saw nai. i slapped that bish.

========================
a/n
yes this is based on zayn malik's song AND again no hate to nai.