𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖

(tw bit of a sensitive subject)
i'm at a party and i really shouldn't of worn this dress. it is the most uncomfortable thing ever but i look good in it. well i think i do. i have mentioned a to my friends few times that it's uncomfortable but not to the point where i would be annoying anyone.

i stand up to get a drink. theres a couple of my friends there so i say "god i'm never wearing a dress like this it's quite uncomfortable" i said in a jokingly kind of way "how many more times are you going to say that. why don't you just slip into something more comfortable? how bout a coma like your dad" sarah said the girls all laughed i stood there in disbelief. she did not just say that. i don't know how many people heard her but i just ran out the door.

my dad had a stroke and is now in a coma she's the one person i told because i trusted her.

i didn't drive here, i no longer had a lift home and it was raining. so i just sat on the steps where there was shelter blocking the rain. i feel a hand on my shoulder i look up to see vinnie. sarah's boyfriend. 

"hey, i heard what sarah said and i'm really sorry" i know he didn't do anything wrong but i'm mad and upset so i ignore him. "i don't know you that much but i don't want to see you upset over her of all people" "but she's your girlfriend" "i know" he said as if he doesn't want to be with her.

i break down into tears just replaying what she said. vinnie wrapped his arms around me and i hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

a while later vinnie offered to bring me home and i didn't fancy walking in the pouring rain. i felt kind of bad so i asked him to come into my house for tea or something. no one was home anyways.

we laughed and joked about random things. "i don't want to let down the mood or anything but do you mind saying what happened to your dad" "he uh he had a stroke and em ye he's now in a coma i don't know if he'll ever wake up" i answered him then tears came out of my eyes (why did that remind me of the coraline seen "your not sewing buttons in my eyes").

"hey, no don't cry it's gonna be okay i promise. he'll get better". he brought me over to the couch and we ended up falling asleep.

the next morning
i woke up 🔛🔝 of vinnie. he was snoring hehe. i tried not to wake him up when i was getting up, or at-least trying to get up but he woke up and it was kind of awkward. i had my hands at either side of his body and my head was like right above his and I'm not sure what way my legs were.

my arms gave up and i collapsed on top of him but also to the side so i didn't fall onto his face. my head was in between some cushions and i muffled out "i'm sorry" he laughed in response.

"you staying for breakfast?" "sure i've no where to be so" "my brothers room is upstairs to the left you can get clothes if you'd like" "okay"

vinnie's pov:
i never felt so bad for someone until last night. i can't believe sarah would say that to a girl like y/n. i don't like sarah so i don't even know why i'm dating her anymore. maybe it's just the fact she's popular? i don't know.

on a side note y/n is cute (😱 shockerr he thinks y/n's cute).

y/n (your) pov:
i hear footsteps then i feel too large bare arms rap around me. my face goes red instantly. "vinnie" i say dragging out the e
"yessss" "you have a girlfriend" "not anymore" "what!" i broke up with her" "you did not break up with her over text" "no i called her".

"so wanna go on a date" i blushed and went back to making pancakes. "i'll take that as a yes then".