𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕙

tw: drugs
...

vinnie's pov:
i was going through the draws looking for my spare charger because my other one broke. i pushed everything to the side but something caught my eye. a bag of... w€€d?

oh no not again.

i grab the bag and look at it again and make sure it is what i think it is. "what the fuck" i mutter under my breathe. i walk into the kitchen with the bag in my hand and went over towards y/n.

"y/n?" she didn't turn around. she just hummed in response. "y/n" i shouted. "what the fuck do you wa-" she turned and seen the bag. "what the actual fuck is this?! you said you were clean.. months ago" i shouted. she didn't speak. "i can't believe you" i dropped the bag and got so mad i punched the wall, making a dent.

"i'm sorry" "i don't give a fuck. you lied" "i didn't" "how?" "i- i was clean, my anxiety has been getting worse and its the only thing that helps" "i don't know where you heard that because it's bullshit" i starting walking away. "no no don't go" "give me one good reason why" "i'll come clean again. i'll go to therapy whatever just.. don't leave me."

everything was fine after a while and we were eating dinner. "where did you get the weed anyways?" i was thinking it was some random local dealer but i got suspicious when she wasn't answering. "am i talking to a brick wall?" i raised my voice which i felt bad because she got startled. "michael" she blurted out. "what, no way you cannot be serious" i stood up once again.

"i went to him because i knew he could get me some okay?" "no it's not 'okay'". i left.

to be continued...