𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

i woke up out of nowhere with a very dry throat. i look to see it's 3am. i get up to head downstairs and get a glass of water. i make it down the steps and trip over something. then everything went black.

vinnie's pov:
me and jett were gonna go get something to eat. yes at 3.10 in the morning. we always do. i go downstairs first followed by jett.

i notice someone on the ground not realising it was.. y/n. i walk over and again followed by jett.

"y/n wtf" i say trying not to be too loud. no response from obx her. "yo, is she ok?" "i don't know" i bend down and shake her lightly. again no response. "y/n?" i say louder and shaking her more.

"bro what the- she ain't waking up" jett said i rolled my eyes, "eh clearly go call 911 or somethin" i scooped her up into my arms and sat down on the sofa.

shortly 911 came. i woke everyone before hand. i went with her in the ambulance, everyone was gonna meet us there.

*later on when y/n wakes up*

y/n's pov:

i open my eyes slightly and see vinnie "the fuck happened" is all i could get out of me. "oh thank god your awake you must have tripped and hit your head you have a concussion" "oh, thats why it hurts" "aww will i kiss it better" he mocked. "piss off".

========================
a/n
this was better in my head.